Exclusive Offer: Ferrari World, Warner Bros. World and Yas Waterworld
Visit Ferrari World, Warner Bros. World & Yas Waterworld over the course of two or three days.
- Ferrari World: 20 Ferrari-inspired rides, 2 shopping malls and a full range of authentic Italian dining experiences
- Yas Waterworld: Features the longest suspended rollercoaster in the Middle East with spectacular laser and water effects
- Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi: Houses 29 thrilling rides and a choice of dining and shopping destinations for full family entertainment
- What's more, you get free transfers from major hotspots in Dubai! Click here for schedule
Tickets based on height and age restrictions.
strict cancellation policy
This pass cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded.
Warner Bros. World
Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi is the world’s first ever Warner Bros. branded indoor theme park, which opens on 25 July 2018. With six impeccably themed lands - Bedrock, Dynamite Gulch, Cartoon Junction and Gotham City - each of which are designed based on iconic Warner Bros. characters, this theme park is sure to knock your and your children’s socks off! Choose from 29 thrilling rides, interactive family-friendly attractions and unique live entertainment that’s sure to keep you wanting more. There's something for everyone here, no matter the age or fan-following! DC fans are sure to enjoy adrenaline-pumping rides like the Scarecrow Scare Raid and the Joker Funhouse, which is a walkthrough experience with all of the Joker’s mind-boggling tricks and puzzles. Cartoon Junction is where you’ll find all your favourite cartoon characters under one roof. Hang out with Scooby Doo, Bugs Bunny, Batman, Superman and many others here. Other rides that you definitely should check out are the Flintstones Bedrock River Adventure ride for a trip down prehistoric lane, and the thrilling Tom and Jerry Cheese Spin, which is both amusing and exciting.
Shop and Dine
At Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi, the options are unlimited and endless! Choose from the many shopping and dining options here that includes the Warner Bros. Starlight Restaurant that’s known for its delectable brunch, Celebrity Scoop (designed as a classic American soda shop with sundaes and milkshakes), the DC Super Heroes Store that has licenced DC merchandise Bugs Bunny & Co., which has delightful plush toys and other souvenirs.
Created as a tribute to Ferrari’s passion, heritage, excellence and innovation, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi brings to life the ‘Ferrari Story’. Have your mind blown and feel your pulse race as you discover true thrill and extravagance at the Ferrari World Abu Dhabi.
Rides and Shows
Go faster than an F1™ car! Strap in, put your goggles on and feel like a true Scuderia Ferrari champion as you scale a heart-racing height of 52 meters and are blasted at 240km/h in 4.9 seconds on the world’s fastest rollercoaster at Formula Rossa or brave the planet’s highest roller coaster loop, at a spectacular 51 degree incline at the Flying Aces. The latest addition to the park, Turbo Track launches you up and above the iconic ‘red roof’ as it accelerates you inside and outside the park.
If this is too much adrenaline for you, give yourself a break at Tyre Show. A comical take on what goes on in the pit-stop, Tyre Show features two Italian mechanics on a mission to fulfil their dream of becoming pit crew for Scuderia Ferrari. You can simply watch them as they clown around and attempt to change a tire of an F1™ car or jump in and try to do it yourself in the quickest time.
At Driving with the Champion, feel like a pro! Experience the thrill of mastering the sharp turns of the Fiorano track at lightning speeds with this F1 and GT virtual simulation based on motion. Fancy yourself a true Ferrari aficionado? Put all your Ferrari knowledge to test at Fast Lane, the interactive game show! If you’re truly Ferrari wise, there are prizes to be won. See if you can become the Ferrari champion as you race against time.
Shop and Dine
When you’ve worked up your appetite, relax at one of the many restaurants at Ferrari World. Take your tastebuds on a journey around the world as you savour the many delectable options at your disposal including the Officers Food Quarters, the Il Podio which gives you the feel of the real Ferrari staff refectory in Maranello, and Mamma Rossella, an open-air trattoria.
End your visit with a pit-stop to the Ferrari Past and Present Store, and take home something ‘Ferrari’ for you and for family and friends.
Have a fun-filled day at the famed Yas Waterworld outside Abu Dhabi and enjoy the thrill of 43 rides and slides. Spread over 15 hectares, Yas Waterworld offers everyone a welcome respite from the desert heat.
Experience never-ending twists, turns, drops and rapids at Falcon’s Falaj, the 6-person water coaster or visit the Bandit Bomber, the Middle East’s longest suspended roller coaster. Next pay a visit to Slithers Slides, a set of water-tube rides with multiple courses. Experience a bumpy obstacle filled ride as you zip through Slither Surprise, or spin around in a LED lit bowl before your exhilarating splash into the pool below at the Serpent Spin. The other courses include Sand Viper Strike, Slither Alley, Sidewinder and Snake’s Tail. With something for everyone, your little ones will not be left behind! With slides, water shooters, water cannons, water geysers and many more interactive features, Marah Fortress is the dream playground for any child and has everything to keep your tot entertained.
Shop & Dine
You’ve had a long day, and now it’s time to relax. Have a quick bite at Dana’s Diner where the menu is Grills and Snacks, or have your heart’s fill at Chubby’s Kitchen, a multi-cuisine restaurant.
Head to the Sultan & Sons store or to the Qaryat Al Jelena Souk, the bazaar with something for everyone.
know before you go
- Click here for free shuttle schedule.
- All shuttle buses depart Yas Island at 8pm daily.
- There will be no shuttle bus service on 31st December from The Palm due to road closures.
- Due to park privatizations, all the rides at Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi will be closed early on 23rd November and 6th December. On 23rd November, the rides will close to the general public by 5pm, and on 6th December the rides will be closed by 6pm.
- Please note that the ride, the Flying Aces won't be available from 5th March 2019 to 27th March 2019, due to annual maintenance. Formula Rossa in Ferrari World Abu Dhabi will be closed for its annual scheduled maintenance from the 28th of April to the 2nd of June. However, other rides will be available as usual.
- Also, note that the Kart Academy experience and Virtual Reality Simulator are add-on rides and will be charged for the same at the venue.
- Note: In line with the latest directives issued on June 28, 2021, by the government of Abu Dhabi, you will be required to show proof of vaccination as of August 20, 2021. All guests, including Annual Passholders, must download the ‘ALHOSN UAE’ smartphone application and show proof of vaccination status to be granted admission. People who are fully vaccinated against coronavirus should also show a COVID‑19 PCR test within 30 days of the visit. Note that valid vaccination status is activated 28 days after a guest receives all doses of their vaccine. Proof of vaccination will be validated through the ALHOSN app only.
Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi
- 11am - 5pm
- Ladies Night: 6pm - 10pm
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
- 26 Oct to 30 Oct: 12 noon - 8pm
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is closed on Sundays and Mondays.
Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi
- 24 to 31 Oct (except 29 Oct): 10am - 6pm
- Bandits’ Boo on 29 Oct: 10am - 7pm
Children 3 years of age and younger are admitted free of charge accompanied by their parents. Parents may be asked to provide ID to verify the age of guests 3 and younger.
There are safety and usability restrictions on some of the rides, which are based on height, in line with standard practice in theme parks internationally. While guests under 1.1m, mostly children, will be able to enjoy rides at Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi, there are a few rides that will be restricted to them, hence the above and below 1.1m ticket pricing. You can find the detailed list of rides and height restrictions here.
You will receive an email with your Warner Bros. Abu Dhabi + Ferrari World + Yas Waterworld voucher shortly. Please download it on your mobile phone or take a print out of it to show it at the designated spot in order to begin your tour.
Redeeming Your Ticket
We highly recommend that you take a print out of your voucher confirmation and ticket as it contains helpful information such as details about the meeting point and useful maps. You could also download the same on your mobile phone and show it at the designated meeting point before you begin the tour.
Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi
- 15 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport (by car)
- 50 minutes from Dubai (by car)