Combo: Chambord + Chenonceau Tickets
Get a glimpse of the French royal life visiting Chambord and Chenonceau, two mesmerizing castles in Loire Valley with this super-saver combo ticket.
- This combo ticket gives you access to two of the most charming castles in the Loire while saving you money.
- Walk around 60 royal rooms in Chambord Castle.
- Get access to the temporary exhibitions in Chambord too.
- Explore the double-helix staircase in Chambord, inspired by Leonardo da Vinci's designs.
- Explore the Chenonceau Castle and witness its late Gothic and early Renaissance architecture.
- Admire the luxurious tapestries, furniture, paintings, and decor - now a vintage royal collection.
- Stroll in the gardens beside the Cher river and enjoy the picturesque view.
- Entry to the Chenonceau Castle
- Skip-the-line ticket to Chambord Castle
- Entry to the temporary exhibitions in Chambord Castle
- Live guide
strict cancellation policy
This ticket cannot be canceled, amended or refunded.
Visit Château Chenonceau, an elegant white castle built on the piers of an old mill in the famous Loire Valley region. Chenonceau is a stunning representation of late Gothic and early Renaissance architecture, featuring a long gallery bridge that spans over the Cher river.
Explore the Chambord Castle and get a glimpse into the French royal life of the past. A major highlight of your visit here would be the famous double helix staircase. Inspired by Leonardo da Vinci, the open staircase is designed in a way that you can go up one side without meeting or making eye contact with someone who is descending on the other side! Your ticket also gives you access to more than 60 rooms open to the public and to temporary exhibitions (according to the cultural program of the time). Moreover, you can explore the castle's grand gardens, home to a vivid range of flora and fauna, at your own pace.
know before you go
Before your visit, please remember to book your time slot here. Slot reservation kiosks are not available on-site, so ensure that you've reserved your time slot before visiting the castle. - The Chenonceau Castle is wheelchair accessible. People with reduced mobility can book a wheelchair free of charge (when doing so, they will be asked to leave an ID as a deposit).
- There are free lockers available at the château entrance (except in case of contrary governmental provisions) for safekeeping of your metallic baby carriers, backpacks, helmets and other articles
- Certain objects, like hiking poles and sharp objects, are not admitted in the château and must be placed in the lockers in accordance with visit regulations
- Under France’s Vigipirate Plan, objects with dimensions superior to 55cm x 35cm x 20cm must also be deposited in the lockers after having been inspected
- Baby carriers with metal frames are not authorized in the rooms and have to be left in storage. - Strollers can be borrowed at the entrance (depending on availability)
- Toilets with changing table and bottle warmers are accessible near the reception area close to the parking lots as well as inside the château
- You will have access to free WiFi within the premises
- In the autumn and winter, it is strongly recommended that you wear warm clothes
- 1 Jan - 8 Feb: 9:30am until 5pm
- 9 Feb - 5 Apr: 9:30am until 5pm
- 6 Apr - 29 May: 9am until 6pm
- 30 May - 5 Jul: 9am until 7pm
- 6 Jul - 18 Aug: 9am until 7:30pm
- 19 Aug - 29 Sep: 9am until 7pm
- 30 Sep - 11 Nov: 9am until 6pm
- 12 Nov - 20 Dec: 9:30am until 4:30pm
- 21 - 31 Dec: 9:30am until 5:30pm
- The following holiday weekends have specific opening hours:
- Easter (20 - 22 April): 9am until 7pm
- Labor Day (27 April until 12 May): 9am until 7pm
- Ascension (30 May until 2 June): 9am until 7pm
- Mar 30 - Oct 27: 9am until 6pm (last entry is at 5pm)
- 28 Oct - 29 Mar: 9am until 5pm (last entry is at 4:30pm)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem your tickets directly at Château de Chenonceau, Chenonceaux, France.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for -Château de Chenonceau.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point.
- Your ticket redemption point is at Château de Chambord, Château, 41250 Chambord, France.
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Château de Chambord.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point.
This ticket is valid on the date selected during checkout.