Premium Tour From Paris to Loire Valley Castles: Chambord, Chenonceau, & Amboise + Wine Tasting
Explore three of the most iconic châteaux of the Loire Valley: Amboise, Checonceau, and Chambord. Round trip transport in a minivan with air conditioning, a maximum group size of 8 people, and an English speaking driver-guide ensure that your exploration of these magnificent castles is a hassle-free and memorable experience.
- Enjoy a day trip to the Loire Valley, with round trip transfers in a comfortable air-conditioned minivan
- Explore three of the most iconic châteaux of the Loire Valley - Amboise, Chenonceau, and Chambord
- Your English-speaking driver-guide will provide you with interesting facts and history along the way
- A small group size with a maximum of 8 people ensures an intimate and hassle-free experience
- Top off your Loire Valley experience with a wine tasting session
- Round trip transportation in a minibus with air conditioning
- Expert English-speaking driver-guide
- Entry to the Chambord castle
- Entry to the Chenonceau castle
- Entry to the Amboise castle
- Wine tasting session (from Apr to Oct only)
- Hotel transfers
política de cancelamento
Você pode cancelar estes ingressos até 24 horas antes do início da experiência para obter um reembolso total.
Step on board a comfortable mini bus with air conditioning and relax as you listen to your driver-guide tell you all about the Loire Valley and the Châteaux that you will visit on the way. Your first stop is Chambord, an iconic representation of Renaissance architecture that houses a famous double helix staircase designed by Leonardo da Vinci. Explore the colossal castle at your own leisure and take da Vinci’s staircase to the Château’s terrace, which offers phenomenal panoramic views of the 13,000 acres-large estate.
Next, you will visit Château d’Amboise, a stunning castle on the banks of the Loire river. Admire late Gothic and early Renaissance architecture and furniture, stroll through the royal gardens and pay respects to Leonardo da Vinci, who rests in the castle’s chapel. You will have time for a lunch break in the village at the foot of the castle. You will also get to enjoy a wine tasting before leaving for Chenonceau.
Chenonceau, an elegant white castle that features a gallery bridge spanning over the Cher river, is known around the world for its magnificent beauty. Also known as the “Ladies’ Château” because of the notorious women who built, decorated, and maintained it throughout the centuries, Chenonceau boasts a fascinating royal history. Stroll through the castle’s rooms, which are lavishly decorated with exquisite tapestries, paintings and furniture.
know before you go
- Since there is plenty of walking involved, comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Restrooms are available at every castle and stop made during the drive to and from Paris
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Specific meeting point instructions will be provided on your voucher. Please read this information carefully before the day of your experience
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout