Ain Dubai Lounge Plus Tickets (21+)
Enjoy access to the air-conditioned Lounge at the world’s largest and tallest observation wheel.
- Savor 38 glorious minutes in the shared air-conditioned lounge of Ain Dubai!
- Photo opportunities await as you admire breathtaking views of the Dubai skyline from a height of 250 meters.
- As you drink in the remarkable 360-degree view, spot iconic Dubai landmarks and the sparkly coastline.
- The ambiance, along with a house beverage, makes for a perfect social experience.
- 38-min in a shared air-conditioned cabin
- 1 house beverage in the Lounge
política de cancelamento
Estes ingressos não podem ser cancelados ou alterados.
why visit ain dubai?
Yet another glittery addition to the Dubai skyline, Ain Dubai is the world’s tallest observation wheel that towers over Dubai’s Bluewaters region. Standing 250 meters tall, Ain Dubai is hard to miss, and started welcoming guests in late 2021.
Did You Know: Ain Dubai clocks in at around twice the height of the London Eye?
What To Expect Upon Entry
The building of Ain Dubai is a sight to marvel in its own right. You’ll be greeted into a modern reception area, bathed in white, with giant columns towering around you. An eye-catching feature (that the GM refers to as a “chandelier”) gives you a sneak peek at the observation wheel’s structure and its revolving cabins that you will soon board. Keep going to the platform that acts as an entryway into the cabins. Remember that Ain Dubai never stops rotating, so you’ll have to hop on while it slowly moves.
Tip: It is advised that you arrive 30 minutes before to complete the check-in process, use the washrooms, and buy snacks.
Inside The Cabins
Once you’re inside, watch the doors close behind you. It is now time to feast your eyes on what lies ahead of you: Dubai through a glass pod! The slow and smooth motion of the wheel gives you uninterrupted views of Bluewaters Island and its surroundings. Notice the outline of Palm Jumeirah and the Burj Al Arab right away. As you go higher up, the Dubai coastline and Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR) begin to take shape. On your way down, you’ll get the best views of The Atlantis.
The air-conditioned and temperature-controlled cabins add to your comfort. They are also rather spacious, so feel free to roam about as you soak in remarkable views through glass walls.
Tip: The best views are unsurprisingly bound to arrive when your pod is at the top of the wheel- so save your battery charge until then!
When To Visit?
Your experience in Ain Dubai varies vastly depending on the time of visit. Time slots are available throughout the day: from noon to night. The sunset views are, predictably, touted as the best time slot to book. Ain Dubai at night is also an experience you won’t forget- as we all know, Dubai’s skyline sparks to life at night. With the blue waters having taken an inky-black shade, you’ll see the JBR, Palm Jumeirah, and the Dubai skyline twinkle against it. Hop out of the still-moving cabin and head to the gift shop. Pick up an Ain Dubai-themed souvenir: from cups to T-shirts to water bottles, they've got it all.
Tip: If you’re big on photography, it is not recommended to book the night slot. The reflections on the curved glass walls can easily become a photographer’s worst nightmare.
After your experience, enjoy a refreshing beverage at the Lounge. Note: This experience is only valid for those aged 21+.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- Face masks must be worn at all times, unless consuming food and drink
- Social distancing must be maintained unless within your family/social bubble
- Ain Dubai has a series of measures in place to protect the wellbeing of all guests. These include: the provision of disposable masks and hand sanitizer across the facility; an online ticketing system to reduce queuing; physical barriers between guests and ticketing staff; encouraging contactless payment; electronic devices for ordering food and drink in the lounge; limiting the number of guests within each cabin; and ensuring the regular disinfection of frequently touched areas.
- Please arrive at Ain Dubai from your selected time slot.
- Please note that during peak times there may be some waiting time. Don’t worry, our team will be working on getting your Ain Dubai experience started as soon as possible.
- Any consumer of alcohol must be over 21 years of age, proof of age may be required.
- Please carry your Emirates ID or passport with you.
- This attraction is wheelchair accessible.
Ain Dubai Timings
Time slots are available at 8pm and 9pm.
Note: Ain Dubai will be closed on Mar 22 and Apr 26.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the ticket office.
- Please arrive at least 45 minutes before your experience in order to clear security, use the bathroom and visit concessions.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at: Ain Dubai by Dubai Holding.
- Ain Dubai is located on Bluewaters, opposite Caesar’s Palace Bluewaters Dubai and near other top-rated Dubai tourist attractions. The ticket office is located at the base of Ain Dubai.
- Address: Bluewaters - Bluewaters Island - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
- From Dubai: Take the Sheikh Zayed Road E11 towards Abu Dhabi - Exit at junction 31 towards Al Azraq Street - Follow the Bluewaters/ Ain Dubai Signs.
- From Abu Dhabi: Take the E11 Sheikh Zayed Road towards Dubai - Exit at junction 29 for Garn Al Sabkha St/D59 E - Merge onto Garn Al Sabkha St/D59 - Follow the Bluewaters / Ain Dubai Signs.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.