Westminster Abbey Guided & Houses of Parliament Audioguide Tour
Visit two of London’s most important institutions on this small group morning tour to Westminster Abbey and the Houses of Parliament. Pick up facts about British royalty and democratic history with your dedicated audio guides, and enjoy a more intimate experience with a small group of less than 25 members.
- Experience two of London’s most iconic monuments within the same ticket, Westminster Abbey and the Houses of Parliament on this morning tour.
- Gain skip-the-line entrance into Westminster Abbey and listen closely to your English-speaking tour guide for historical facts and intriguing anecdotes about British Royalty.
- With access to the Houses of Parliament, feel free plug in your dedicated headsets and listen to the audio guided tour of both houses of the British government.
- Small tour groups of 25 people of fewer ensure that you have an intimate experience of both attractions.
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets to Westminster Abbey
- Entrance ticket to Houses of Parliament
- Guided tour of Westminster Abbey by an English-speaking professional tour guide
- Audio-guided tour of the House of Parliament
- Small groups of 25 people or fewer
Reduced Price Tickets
- Children's tickets (aged between 6 and 16) can be bought at discounted rates.
- Children aged 5 and below do not require tickets.
Please be advised that the tour will be conducted in English.
- This guided tour is 3 hours long.
- You must meet up with your guide at least 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour. The availability is as follows:
- 01 August 2019 - 31 August 2019: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturdays
- 01 September 2019 - 31 December 2019: All Saturdays (except for October 19th).
política de cancelamento
Estes ingressos não podem ser cancelados ou alterados.
what to expect
An Express Course on London
This two-part tour of London’s finest landmarks extends an express course, if you will, of British royalty and democratic history.
Your tour commences at Westminster Abbey, the glorious church where British royals are crowned and also laid to rest. Ranked among the world’s greatest churches, your tour guide will expertly lead you through the abbey and explain important sites you visit along the way. The Abbey has been the site of multiple royal coronations, with each British monarch (from William the Conqueror in 1066 to Queen Elizabeth II in 1953).
This monarch-owned church has not only hosted coronations, but also held royal weddings (the most recent of which was Prince William and Kate Middleton’s celebrated wedding ceremony), and funerals (such as Princess Diana’s). Soak up some British Royalty before concluding your tour of Westminster Abbey.
Next stop is the Houses of Parliament, where your guide will escort you to the entrance. Here, you will get your tickets to enter the worshipped landmark. Be stunned by the houses of British government as you tour the establishment on your own with the aid of an audio tour guide. Explore the key parts of the building at your own pace. Some of the must-see sites are the 11th-century Westminster Hall, the Queen’s Robing Room, and the House of Lords, among others.
know before you go
- Photography is not permitted inside the Houses of Parliament.
- Please note that for security reasons, airport-style bag searches will take place at the Houses of Parliament.
- Westminster Abbey does not permit large or bulky items of luggage. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, we strongly suggest that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour. There are no cloakroom facilities at the Abbey in which such luggage can be stored.
- Entrance into Westminster Abbey requires a modest dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women.
- The Westminster Abbey is subject to closure during special celebrations/festivities, including the Easter ceremonies. If this occurs during your visit, we will run an alternative itinerary that includes an explanation of the Abbey from the outside.
- Please note that this tour ends at the Houses of Parliament.
Since the tour will cover a fair amount of ground in 3 hours, we recommend you put on some comfortable shoes to walk with ease.
Unfortunately, due to stairways and limited elevator access, we are unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers on this tour.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- The meeting point is in Westminster Abbey, so make your way towards this attraction.
- Look for the West entrance of Westminster Abbey.
- Directly opposite this entrance, you will find a tall marble and stone column.
- Look out for the figure above this column of St George slaying a dragon.
- Your host will be waiting for you right at this column.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- Board metro lines Circle, District, or Jubilee.
- Get off at Westminster Station, which is a 2-minute walk to the Palace.
- Board buses 148 or 211.
- Get off at the Parliament Square bus stop, which is a 1-minute walk to the Palace.
For help with meeting points or other urgent issues, please phone UK Free Toll +44 800 098 8019