Ski Dubai: Snow Slope Session - 2-Hour or Full-Day
Indulge in two whole hours of snow shredding fun that let you ski through the varying slopes available at Ski Dubai.
- Get access to winter gear rentals like ski or snowboard boots, helmets, skis, and snowboards.
- Take advantage of the 5 different runs of varying sizes to hone your skiing skills.
- Snowboard down the snow slopes and experience some chilly excitement.
- Once you reach the end of the ski run, make use of a chairlift to get back to the beginning!
- With an upgraded ticket, you get a Full-Day Slope Pass to extend your stay at Ski Dubai.
- Skiing/snowboarding session (2 hours or full-day)
- Winter gear provided (jackets, trousers, disposable socks, boots, skis/snowboard, and poles)
- Note: Skiers/snowboarders must be intermediate level 2 to access the slope
- Tip: Check out the Complimentary Local's Pocket Guide to Dubai for money-saving hacks, detailed itineraries, the best of Dubai, and more
- Access to snow park
política de cancelamento
Você pode cancelar estes ingressos até 24 horas antes do início da experiência para obter um reembolso total.
With five different runs with differing gradients, heights, and abilities and with the longest run being 400 meters with a descent of over 60 meters, Ski Dubai is the perfect place for getting in some real skiing and snowboarding practice!
Upon arrival, you will be kitted out in some winter attire so you can stay comfortable in the cold temperature. Everything you require will be provided by Ski Dubai so you can make the most of your time in the snow. After getting your gear on, you can take the chairlift to the top of the slopes. Following a brief introductory session on basic safety rules and regulations, along with a few tips from the professional trainer on-site, you'll be off!
You can stick to the small slopes if that's what you're comfortable with or challenge yourself, but feel free to take the chairlift right back to the top at the end of every run, skiing and snowboarding your heart out. With the Full-Day Slope Pass, you can extend your usual 2-hour session to an entire day to make the best of your time at Ski Dubai.
know before you go
Click here for the safety measures that are strictly enforced in compliance with the UAE government policy on health and hygiene
- Sun to Thu - 10am to 12am
- Fri & Sat - 9am to 12am
Note: Due to COVID restrictions and government rules, the operating hours can change at any time. Please confirm the timings before your visit.
- Those taking the Ski Session must be above the age of 3.
- Children aged 3-12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- For safety reasons, children aged 2 and under are not allowed entry into Ski Dubai.
- This 2-hour session is for experienced skiers only. If not experienced, you must meet the park's minimum requirements. These are ability to control speed and full stop, ability to link turns, ability to use the chairlift.
- You will receive instant confirmation of your booking along with your mobile voucher.
- Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Ski Dubai.
- Address: Sheikh Zayed Rd - Al Barsha - Al Barsha 1 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
- Ski Dubai is located in Mall of the Emirates.
- If you are taking the metro, then get down at Mall of the Emirates Metro Station.
Note: For safety reasons, children aged 2 and under are not allowed entry into Ski Dubai.
These tickets are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
avaliações e comentários
- Child rates apply for children between the ages of 3 and 12, who must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Caps are not included in the winter attire provided so please bring your own should you be particularly sensitive to cold weather.
- Helmets are compulsory for all ages for freestyle activities like skiing and snowboarding in Ski Dubai.
- Please note that guests need to meet the minimum skill requirements. Skiers and snowboarders not meeting these skill requirements will be required to take lessons.
- For safety reasons, children below 2 years old are not allowed to enter Ski Dubai.