Uffizi Gallery: Fast-Track Ticket
Get fast-track entry to the Uffizi Gallery, home to masterpieces by Botticelli, da Vinci, Michelangelo, and Caravaggio.
- Save time and avoid the ticket-buyers and pick-up lines thanks to this fast-track ticket.
- Admire masterpieces by Italian greats such as Da Vinci, Giotto, Botticelli, Titian, or Caravaggio.
- Marvel at amazing sculptures such as Laocoön and his Sons, Ariadne, Nymph with Panther, and more in one of Europe's oldest museums.
- Reserved ticket entrance to the Gallery
- Assistance at the meeting point
- Top 10 Masterpieces Uffizi Guide
- Live guide
política de cancelamento
Você pode cancelar estes ingressos até 24 horas antes do início da experiência para obter um reembolso total.
Located in the heart of Florence, the Uffizi Gallery is world-famous for its impressive art collection that goes back hundreds of centuries. Home to frescoes and Renaissance art from the likes of Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and Raffaello, the museum is a must-visit. It was built by the Renaissance architect Giorgio Vasari in 1559 and was commissioned by Cosimo I de Medici. The art that you see at the Uffizi is the private collection of just the Medici family.
With over 4.5 million visitors every year, the Uffizi is one of the most visited galleries in Italy. Needless to say, getting a ticket is tricky, and even if you're lucky enough to book it at the desired time, you still have to brave the long waiting lines at the entrance.
Thanks to this fast-track ticket, you can decide when to pick up your ticket, which will be delivered by a friendly assistant/host, who will also give you useful information for a fantastic visit. You'll also get a free Guide to the 10 Masterpieces of the Uffizi Gallery to explore the most famous paintings in the museum at your own pace - a steal deal!
know before you go
- It is forbidden to touch the works of art or to place objects close to them which can cause damage or risk of fall.
- Canned, corrosive, and alcoholic drinks are strictly not allowed within the gallery.
- Using flash photography, taking videos, using selfie sticks, light stands, tripods, or any kind of professional equipment is forbidden inside the museum.
- Keep the museum clean by disposing of the waste paper, chewing gum, plastic bottles, and cups in the waste paper bin provided within the premises.
- It is forbidden to smoke (which also includes e-smoking) within the premises of the museum.
Tue to Sun at 9:30am, 11am, 1:30pm, and 3pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- Please arrive at the redemption point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Please meet our assistant in front of the statue of Dante Alighieri.
- The assistant will be wearing a fluorescent yellow vest with the word ACCORD written on it.
- The nearest bus stop is Borgo San Iacopo, which is a 10-minute walk to the ticket redemption point.
- Bus C4 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.