Full Day Fitzroy Island Adventure Tour from Cairns
Drink in the scenic beauty of Fitzroy Island while partaking in a variety of adventurous activities, ending in a lip-smacking luncheon against the magnificent backdrop of the island.
- Bring along your hiking shoes for a fun adventure through this stunning marine wonderland.
- The Fitzroy Island was once part of mainland Australia before they got separated by rising waters.
- Today, the island is enveloped by fringing coral reefs, providing a sheltered home for marine species.
- Enjoy a day out on the beach and try paddle skiing, Ocean Trampolining, and snorkeling.
- With 5 different hiking trails, soak in the wilderness of the island (hikes suitable for all levels of fitness).
- Top up your experience with a delicious luncheon (available in hot and cold options).
- 6-hr guided tour of Fitzroy Island
- Round-trip ferry transfers
- Expert tour guide
- Picnic lunch (optional)
- Glass Boat tour (optional)
- Snorkel Safari with snorkeling equipment (optional)
- Only snorkeling equipment (optional)
- Hotel transfers
política de cancelamento
Você pode cancelar estes ingressos até 240 horas antes do início da experiência para obter um reembolso total.
Enjoy a full-day tour to the glorious marine wonderlands of Fitzroy Island from Cairns, with an ever-adventurous itinerary: hike through the wilderness and snorkel through the crystal-clear waters of this island. The lush 339 hectares of rainforest cover about 94% of the island and is protected as a National Park. The walking trails are suitable for all levels of fitness, so all you have to do is make sure to wear your trekking shoes. Explore areas of the island at your leisure and bask in the natural beauty of your surroundings. The beach hire hut gives you a range of snorkeling gear!
You have the choice to upgrade your ticket and add a scrumptious lunch, a Glass Boat tour, snorkeling equipment or a Snorkel Safari tour to your cruise! The Glass Boat tour will allow you to see the spectacular marine creatures of Cairns without having to dip into its waters. Its transparent bottom will let you glimpse at the aquatic world underground as you sail on the water. You can also upgrade to add snorkeling equipment to your cruise ticket. Please note that the snorkeling gear hire will not include a safari.
During the Snorkel Safari tour, a boat will drop you off at one of the abundant coral reefs Fitzroy Island has to offer. The Safari will give you exclusive access to areas not accessible to other guests. With marine biologists keeping you company during this snorkeling adventure, you'll learn about the exotic marine life up close.
know before you go
- There are 5 main walking trails in the Fitzroy Island National Park that range from 30 min - 3 hrs, each at varying fitness levels.
- The Snorkel Safari is suitable for those comfortable in the water and competent snorkelers.
- Guests will be provided with snorkeling equipment, lycra suits, and vests for the Snorkel Safari.
Please note: If you choose the Full-Day Cruise with Lunch & Snorkel Equipment ticket:
- The 8:30am ticket provides snorkel equipment that includes a snorkel, mask, fins, Lycra Suit, and floatation vest.
- The 10:45am ticket provides snorkel equipment that includes only a mask and fins.
What To Bring
- Printed/mobile voucher
- Cash/credit card for additional purchases once on the island
- Daily: 8:30am & 10:45am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Meet your guide at Fitzroy Island Adventures
- Address: Counter 6, Reef Fleet Terminal, 1 Spence St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
- The closest train station is Cairns, a 5-min walk to the meeting point
- Line Kuranda Scenic Railway will bring you here
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout