Ferrari World Tickets
Prepare yourself for a thrilling and adrenaline-filled day with some of the most exciting experiences and rides at Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi!
- Ferrari World is one of the most exciting amusement/theme parks in the world. From thrilling rides for true adrenaline junkies, to wonderful family rides, to courses for true racing fanatics, this is one experience not to be missed.
- With a validity of 9 months from the time of purchase, you can easily plan out your holiday to the Middle East and pace out your visit to Ferrari World in a hassle-free manner.
- With over 20 Ferrari inspired rides, shows and attractions, 2 shopping outlets and a range of authentic Italian dining experiences, there’s plenty of choice at Ferrari World for the whole family.
- Tickets based on height and age restrictions
- Entry to Ferrari World
- Free shuttle service from Dubai to Abu Dhabi and back
política de cancelamento
Estes ingressos não podem ser cancelados ou alterados.
what to expect
Ferrari World is one of the most exciting amusement/theme parks in the world. From thrilling rides for true adrenaline junkies to wonderful family rides, to courses for true racing fanatics, this is one experience not to be missed. Discover the extravagance of the theme park that offers 20 thrilling rides. Experience a host of exhibitions and experiences dedicated to the famous motoring marque. Formula Rossa, the world’s fastest rollercoaster, is an adrenaline-fuelled ride that emulates the sensation of being in a Ferrari F1 car, reaching speeds up to 240 kilometres per hour.
Little ones can participate in the Junior Grand Prix driving school where they can get behind the wheel of a scaled down racing car. See classic road and race cars in the Galleria Ferrari, and learn about the famous drivers and designers. Feel your pulse race as you twist and turn upside down on Flying Aces, the rollercoaster with the highest loop on the planet!
know before you go
Covid-19 Safety Information
- Rapid Antigen Test for Vaccinated/Non-vaccinated Guests without a valid PCR is now available at Ferrari World.
- The testing area will be in the Ferrari World guest services lounge.
- The operating hours are 10am - 8pm.
- For fully vaccinated individuals, PCR validity has been reduced to 14 days.
- Security will do the usual screening at the entrance and those guests that require the antigen test will be directed to the testing location.
- The cost of the test is AED 50.
- The test result will be sent as an SMS or email to the guest within 15 minutes of sampling and is valid for 24 hours only.
- The antigen test result won't be reflected on the Alhosn app.
- This is only a screening test and if in case the test result is positive, the guest will have to do a PCR test to confirm the result.
- FFP2 or surgical masks are not allowed while riding rollercoasters rides at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi. Masks can be bought at the park for AED 35 for 2 pieces.
Operating hours during May & June
- Daily: 12pm - 8pm
- On Wed: 10am - 8pm
Operating hours are subject to change by the venue without prior notice
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is located on Yas Island.
By Car: Yas Island is 15 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport, and 50 minutes from Dubai.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your Ferrari World + Meal Voucher tickets shortly. You may display the ticket on your mobile device at the venue to get direct entry.
- This ticket includes a shuttle service to Yas Island.
- The shuttle bus is complimentary, guests are required to present their Yas Island E-tickets or Vouchers to board the bus.
- The shuttle bus operates on a first come first serve basis, no prior reservation is required.
- Complimentary WiFi is available in the buses.
- Arrival and departure times are approximate due to traffic.
- Find the shuttle schedule here.
These tickets are valid for 9 months from the time of purchase.