Writers and Poets Tour of Edinburgh
Some of the most well-known writers and poets in English literature were from Edinburgh. Explore with our knowledgeable host through the city and discover the sources of inspiration behind their famous works.
política de cancelamento
Estes ingressos não podem ser cancelados ou alterados.
- Your literature themed tour starts with the National Bard of Scotland on the west coast of the country with a brief introduction to the Scottish dialect and its roots.
- Travel across the country to Edinburgh which has inspired the best Scottish writers and poets and stopover at the places where they frequented.
- Visit iconic literary locations such as the birthplaces of Robert Louis Stevenson and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
about the host
An expert and authorized host will take you on this virtual journey through the city of Edinburgh. Witness as our guide will bring excitement and energy into this tour and get first-hand tips on how to travel like a local for your next visit.
before your experience
- Download the Zoom App for free on your desktop or mobile device.
- A day prior to the start of your experience, you will receive a Zoom link and instructions on how to join.
- Connect to the tour with either your laptop or smartphone through the link provided.
- We recommend you use a good internet connection and tools like headphones and webcam if you wish to interact.
You will receive a confirmation email with a link and details on how to virtually join your experience.