DDR Museum Berlin Admission Tickets
Relive everyday life in former East Germany at one of the most interactive museums in the world!
- Gain a deep understanding of what life was like in Deutsche Demokratische Republik (DDR).
- Engage all your senses as you enjoy an immersive experience at the museum.
- Enjoy access to exhibits that you can touch, hold, and interact with.
- Explore a fully-furnished DDR flat and drive a Trabant.
- A fun family experience is guaranteed with interactive games and exhibits suitable for all ages.
- Entry to the DDR Museum
- Museum guide
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Offering a unique experience for history enthusiasts, the DDR is one of Berlin’s most visited museums. Whereas in most museums you can only observe exhibits enclosed safely behind glass cases, DDR Museum follows the motto “history you can touch”. You can touch, hold and interact with exhibits that cover a wide range of topics from everyday life in East Germany to the Berlin Wall and the Stasi.
Enter and explore a fully furnished DDR-era apartment, where you are free to pull drawers, open cupboards, switch on the television, and more. Enjoy a fun, simulated family drive through prefabricated districts in an original Trabant P601 car. Check out the child-friendly Kindergarten installation, where your kids can experience the world they could have grown up in had they inhabited East Germany.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the day of your visit.
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds.
- You are required to bring and wear a mask.
Children aged 6-16 and students enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
DDR Museum Timings
Daily from 9am to 9pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show a valid student ID.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem your ticket directly at the entrance of the attraction: DDR Museum.
- Address: Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 1, 10178 Berlin, Germany.
- The closest transit stop is Spandauer Str./Marienkirche, which is a 3-minute walk from the attraction.
- Buses #100, #200, N2, N5 or trams #50, #56, M1, M4 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.