Craft Beer Cruise Tickets
Sample some of the most excellent beer from Hungary’s finest breweries as you glide serenely on the Danube River. Witness the marvelous sights along the river like the House of Parliament, Chain Bridge, and Buda Castle.
- Get introduced to five of Hungary’s top local brews.
- Choose either the strongest porter on the boat or a sweet black currant fruit beer as your final drink after sampling the first four.
- Click amazing photos of beautiful architectural wonders like the Chain Bridge, the Citadella, and Hotel Gellert.
- Sail under 6 beautiful bridges in the spa capital of the world.
- Once your cruise is over, you can take your last bottle of beer along to continue exploring the nightlife in the city at your own pace.
- River cruise
- Option of tasting up to 5 different types of Hungarian craft beer
política de cancelamento
Você pode cancelar estes ingressos até 24 horas antes do início da experiência para obter um reembolso total.
why you shouldn’t miss this
Budapest is filled with stunning bridges, magnificently gothic and Renaissance architecture, and relatively modern spectacles like the Hungarian Parliament Building. More than 100,000 people were part of the construction of the Parliament Building between 1896 and 1904. Since the building itself was lavishly built with about 40 million bricks, many precious stones, and 88 pounds of gold, the government allowed it to become a tourist attraction after World War 2. The Danube river divides the city into its two constituent halves: Buda and Pest. On the Buda side, you will see the famous Buda Castle and the Fisherman’s Bastion. Pest, on the other hand, is filled with beautiful urban buildings and historical landmarks. This cruise truly captures the spirit of Hungary’s capital.
The first craft beer tasting cruise of Budapest offers a carefully compiled selection from the best artisan beers of the country in a breathtaking setting. It’s the perfect introduction to the emerging Hungarian craft beer scene.
The Beer Culture of Budapest
After you board your luxurious cruise boat near the Danube Palace, your beer tasting will begin. There are few experiences that can rival the pleasure of cruising on Hungary’s greatest river, sampling fine drinks from first-rate breweries, and soaking up the picturesque sights of Budapest. Whether you’re a beer-loving craft expert, or just wish to take your first steps in uncharted territory, this cruise is sure to be a unique adventure for your palate. From the 5 famous local brews offered everyone will be able to find the one closest to their heart.
Upon the start of your cruise, a host will begin to serve you glasses of the acclaimed local brews accompanied by descriptive introductions to each one, so you’ll have a clear picture of what you’re sampling. You will also be able to ask questions about these brews and the Hungarian craft beer scene from your hostess. Amid the different beer types offered for tasting, you will be provided with local pastries to highlight each of the diverse flavors. You will be tasting 150ml from each of the 5 Hungarian beer specialties, carefully sorted from the light lager to the strong, dark porter to create the most indulging tasting experience.
The last glass of beer will be optional for all guests. Pick from the powerful “Flemish Porter” if you love your brews as heavy as possible or select the lighter, sweet-sour “Black Currant Beer” for a refreshingly fruity experience.
After the tasting, you will be able to pick one from the sampled beers to receive a full pint for free. Take your beer upstairs to the open-air top deck of the boat and enjoy the rest of your trip in the most fabulous way possible.
Sights from the Cruise
The House of Parliament, widely considered to be one of the most magnificent structures in the world, can be seen from your cruise boat. You will also pass below several bridges along the way including the legendary Chain Bridge.
know before you go
Daily: 7pm onwards
- You will receive an email confirmation along with your mobile voucher shortly.
- You can show your mobile or printed voucher along with a valid photo ID before boarding the cruise boat.
- Please reach the meeting point at least 30 minutes before the scheduled departure.
- Board your cruise at Danube Palace.
- Address: Budapest, Zrínyi u. 5, 1051 Hungary.
- Look for a yellow neo-baroque building on the corner of the 4 Season Hotel. At the end of the street, you will see the Basilica. There will be a sign with the tour's name outside and a person to greet you.
By Metro: The meeting point is located in close proximity to stations of both metro lines M2 and M3. You can take the S50 on line 3 and get off at Deak Ferenc ter. A 9-minute walk from there will lead you to the Danube Palace.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected at the time of booking.