Luxury Whale Watching Experience
Cruise through the pristine waters of the Pacific and enjoy endless views of the magnificent creatures.
- Witness the magnificent whales peeking out from the Pacific Ocean as your cruise through the Sydney Heads on a luxury boat.
- With this small-group tour, get endless viewing opportunities of the humpback and southern right whales.
- Enjoy a BBQ meal as you hear about the fascinating animals with the help of the experts on board.
- 4-hour whale-watching cruise along Sydney Harbour
- Informative commentary on whales
- Buffet BBQ lunch on board
- Open bar of beer, wine, sparkling and soft drink
política de cancelamento
Você pode cancelar estes ingressos até 48 horas antes do início da experiência para obter um reembolso total.
Get the best of both worlds, nature and luxury, with this enriching experience of luxury whale watching on the calm waters of the Pacific ocean. Cruise next to these magnificent creatures for a wholesome 4 hours. Create memories for a lifetime as you witness the frolicking of the whales whilst you sit back and relax on the cruise. This awe-inspiring treat is fun for the whole family - kids and adults.
Cruise through Sydney Heads and head into the Pacific Ocean in search of the humpback and southern right whales. With a small group tour, expect a personalized experience with fantastic viewing opportunities. Learn the languages of whales given by the experts on board with their live commentary. And that’s not all - enjoy a BBQ buffet lunch as you soak in the marvelous views. Keep your cameras ready to capture the most breathtaking moments.
know before you go
- Available as a shared cruise with a maximum of 10 guests or book a private charter for a maximum of 12 guests.
- Daily at 12:15 pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive at the boarding point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Board your cruise at King St Wharf, Darling Harbour.
- Address: The Promenade, Lime St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia.
- Landmark: Darling Harbour
- The closest bus stop is King Street Wharf, Erskine St. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 252 and 261 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.