Budapest: Danube Sightseeing Cruise & Beverages
Gaze out at the marvelous hills of Buda and soak up views of the Budapest skyline from the waters on this classy sightseeing river cruise with a large drink in hand!
- A quintessentially Budapestian experience one cannot miss is the Danube sightseeing cruise.
- Hop on board a comfortable boat with a spacious open-air deck and air-conditioned interiors.
- As you set sail, find a cozy spot and grab your favorite beverage (wine/cocktails/craft beer/tea/coffee).
- You will pass under all 6 of Budapest’s main bridges, including the Chain, Liberty, and Elisabeth Bridges.
- Gaze out at the Pest side to find the House of Parliament, the Basilica, the Great Market Hall, and more.
- On the Buda side, you’ll find the Buda Castle, the Gellért bath, and the Fisherman’s Bastion.
- 2-hour cruise
- Any 2 cocktails (Optional)
- 7 wine tastings (Optional)
- 5 types of beer (Optional)
- Unlimited tea/coffee (Optional)
- Hotel transfers
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule
After you’re through exploring the glorious city of Budapest on land, it’s time to hit the waters! Make your way to the city’s most iconic river, the Danube, for a relaxing river cruise that qualifies as a sightseeing tour, thanks to the many landmarks sprinkled across the route. Climb onboard and settle in for the 120-minute journey as you find yourself comfortable seating on the open-deck or indoors. As you pass underneath all of Budapest’s 6 main bridges, drink in breathtaking views of Danube and the city. Pass by the House of Parliament, the Basilica, the Great Market Hall on the Pest side. On the Buda side, witness the Buda Castle, the Fisherman’s Bastion, and the Gellért Bath. All the while, sip on your favorite choice of beverage, from options including cocktails, wine, craft beer, tea, and coffee. Breathe in the city’s glorious atmosphere and leave with a newfound appreciation for the city’s beauty.
know before you go
- All boats are air-conditioned and heated, offering utmost comfort
- The boats have panoramic windows and open-air decks for unaltered views
- Pets are not allowed on this tour
Summers: 12pm, 2pm, 4pm, 7pm & 10pm
Winters: 2pm & 7pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your host
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Please arrive in front of the Accademia Doc 1
- Your Headout host will be waiting for you here
- Closest tram stop is Széchenyi István tér, a 1-minute walk to the palace
- Tram #2 will bring you here
- Closest metro station is Vörösmarty tér, a 2-minute wak to the palace
- Metro #M1 will bring you here
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout