Top Deck 2 Course Lunch Cruise
Enjoy a premium dining experience on the high seas with the Top Deck 2 Course Lunch Cruise. Hitch a ride on one of the finest sightseeing vessels in Sydney and enjoy a mouth-watering two-course lunch, set against the delightful backdrop of the Harbour.
- Have a luxurious dining experience on one of the finest cruise ships out on the waters off Sydney Harbour.
- Relish in the two-course contemporary Australian lunch which comes with the Captain’s seal of approval.
- Complement your meals with a choice selection of wines, ales and beers from the ship’s onboard bar.
- Enjoy your lunch while admiring unparalleled views of Sydney and the Harbour.
política de cancelamento
Você pode cancelar estes ingressos até 24 horas antes do início da experiência para obter um reembolso total.
Experience luxury dining like never before, with the Top Deck 2 Course Lunch Cruise. Take to the seas in a premier sightseeing vessel, with million-dollar views and immense cocktail decks. Tuck into the amazing food and wine selections on offer. This cruise is perfectly suited for corporate meetings as well as casual lunches with your family or friends.
The cruise features an expansive food and wine selection, with a handpicked two-course contemporary Australian menu which comes with the Captain’s seal of approval. You can choose your favourite two courses for lunch. An entree and main, a main and dessert, two entrees, or even two desserts. Additional desserts can be purchased onboard if anyone decides they would like a third course. For an additional fee, complement your meal with the wine selection, which features some of Australia’s best-known labels, plus a small selection of outstanding international wines and liqueurs.
Take in the sights of Sydney Harbour while you lunch on the top deck, and enjoy one of the best and most unique lunching experiences of your life on the Top Deck 2 Course Lunch Cruise.
know before you go
- Please note children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult on all dining cruises.
Timings and Availability
The cruise departs daily from Circular Quay Wharf No. 6 at 12:30 PM and Darling Harbour King Street Wharf no. 1 at 12 PM. The duration of the cruise is approximately 3.5 hours.
Please arrive at least 10 minutes before departure.
Optional early disembarkation 1.45 PM at King St Wharf No.1 or 2.15 PM at Circular Quay.
We recommend smart casual wear.
Reduced Price Tickets
Children (4-15 years) are eligible for reduced ticket prices. Please select the appropriate option on the last page
This experience is accessible by wheelchair.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
Your Top Deck 2 Course Lunch Cruise mobile voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You may display the voucher on your mobile device with a valid photo ID to the crew at the meeting point to receive a paper ticket.
- Circular Quay Wharf no. 6,
- Darling Harbour King Street Wharf no. 1.
- The nearest bus stop to the Circular Quay Wharf is Circular Quay, Alfred St. Buses no. 333, 392, 394, 396, 397 ply to this bus stop regularly.
- The nearest bus stop to the Darling Harbour Wharf is King Street Wharf, Erskine St. Buses no. 252 and 261 ply to this bus stop regularly.