Alexandra Dhow Cruise Dinner in Dubai Marina with Live Entertainment
Dubai Marina is a world-renowned water canal with some stunning views, futuristic architecture and the dazzling lights of night Dubai. A dinner cruise on a traditional Arabic dhow is a perfect way to blend the old and the new and combine a dining experience with a visual one.
- Enjoy a royal welcome from the affable staff with Arabic coffee, fresh towels and Arabic dates.
- Cruise down the luxurious Dubai Marina coastline on a 2 hour relaxing cruise.
- Feast on a 3-course international buffet dinner.
- Enjoy the marvellous architecture of Dubai’s skyscrapers and other landmarks lining the Marina.
- Get entertained by a female vocalist performing pop and jazz classics as well as a male dancer performing a mesmerizing Tanura dance number.
- Upgrade your ticket to enjoy hassle-free transfers from designated areas.
- Go for the option that lets you savor unlimited house drinks as you enjoy the evening's entertainment.
- Welcome refreshments, dates and coffee
- Full course international buffet dinner
- Mineral water and soft drinks
- 2 hours of cruising in Dubai Marina
- Performance by a female vocalist
- Performance by male Tanura dancer
- Transfers (optional upgrade)
- Unlimited house drinks (optional upgrade)
- Complimentary Local's Pocket Guide to Dubai (money-saving hacks, detailed itineraries, best of Dubai & more)
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
what to expect
Once you reach the boarding point. You will be greeted by the friendly staff who welcome you with fresh dates and Arabic coffee on your arrival. After the warm welcome, you will board the luxurious dhow and embark on your dinner cruise down Dubai Marina.
As you cruise down Dubai Marina, you will be able to view the exclusive Dubai Marina residences, multiple five-star hotels with their amazing architecture, The Dubai Marina Yacht Club Promenade, Dubai Marina Mall and even the Palm Jumeirah. The dinner is in the form of a 3-course continental buffet with a wide range of dishes to choose from. As you enjoy your dinner, there will be a 2 piece entertainment program consisting of a female vocalist and a male tanura dance show. The dhow cruise will finally return to its pier after a 1.5-hour cruise.
know before you go
Pick up facilities are only viable from hotels and not apartments, hence, plan your visit accordingly.
The Dubai Marina dhow dinner cruise is a daily experience. The cruise begins at 9pm and ends at 10:45pm. Depending on your location, the pick-up times are -
- Ajman - 6:30pm to 7pm
- Sharjah (Shore-line hotels) - 6:30pm to 7pm
- Sharjah (Al Khan) - 6:45pm to 7:15pm
- Deira - 7pm to 7:30pm
- Bur Dubai + Satwa + Jumeirah 1 + Downtown - 7:15pm to 7:45pm
- Barhsa + Tecom + Jumeirah 2,3 + Umm Suqeim - 7:30pm to 8pm
- Dubai Marina + JLT - 8pm to 8:30pm
- Palm Island - 7:45pm to 8:15pm
The cruise departs from a designated pier on the Dubai Marina Promenade.
It is best to be dressed casually for the dinner cruises. The setting is primarily informal and hence, smart casuals should be fine.
During winter months it is recommended to dress warmly.
You will receive an email confirmation with your vouchers shortly. Please display your vouchers on your mobile phone with valid photo ID at the designated pier on the Dubai Marina Promenade, or at the time of pick-up depending upon the option chosen.
avaliações e comentários
During the month of EID there will be no entertainment activities and alcohol as per the law of UAE