Vivid 2022 Cruise
Experience unending views of Australia’s largest festival, Vivid, in the comfort of a luxurious cruise.
- Witness Australia’s largest event, Vivid, from the comfort of a luxurious catamaran - Sydney Vivid Cruise.
- View some of Australias’s best attractions light up and see a transformation of the city into a glittering skyscape.
- Bring out your cameras and discover unique vantage points for Sydney Opera House, Customs House on The Rocks, and the National Maritime Museum, and many more magnificent attractions.
- Get onboard the cruise and be welcomed by a complimentary drink and a widespread dinner buffet as you watch the city come together with lights, music, and ideas.
- Don’t miss out on any sight as you have the option to choose from indoor or outdoor open sky deck seating.
- One complimentary drink on arrival (Choose between beer, wine, sparkling, soft drink, or juice)
- Fresh, hot assisted service buffet dinner (vegetarian and vegan dishes available)
- Fully licensed cash bar onboard
- Indoor and outdoor seating options (reserved seating not available)
- Reserved seating
- Hotel transfers
política de cancelamento
Estes ingressos não podem ser cancelados ou alterados.
Beat the crowds and hop on to the luxurious catamaran to view Vivid Sydney, an annual festival that illuminates the city with lights, music, creativity, and ideas. On the Sydney Vivid Cruise, enjoy the largest festival in the Southern hemisphere as Sydney transforms into a mesmerizing galaxy. Not only immerse yourself in the abstract beauty but also indulge yourself in a wholesome buffet on the cruise. Delicious food, good mood, and spectacular views all in one package! Over the last few years, Vivid has attracted over 2.3 billion visitors and this year is set to be bigger and better than ever.
Sit back and relax on the cruise and experience the city of lights with a complimentary drink and dinner buffet. With great photo opportunities all along the way, you wouldn’t miss a thing with the open sky deck seating. Cruise past the spectacular Sydney Opera House Sails, the visual feast of Customs House on The Rocks, and the National Maritime Museum’s enormous light display on its roof. Witness the spectacular transformation of Sydney Harbour into a glittering haven of extravagant lights. These are only some of the amazing sights that you will experience on the Sydney Vivid Cruise. What are you waiting for? Get on board with your friends, family, and colleagues and witness Australias’s largest event in the comfort of a luxurious catamaran.
know before you go
- The cruise time includes boarding and disembarking of all guests
- Timings may vary on the night of your cruise depending on harbor traffic.
- The cruise departs in all weather conditions
- Menu may change and is subject to availability
- Reserved seating is not available
- 27th May to 18th June
- Daily at 6 pm and 7:30 pm
Menu - Buffet Dinner
- Spinach and cheese fresh ravioli
- Beef lasagne
- Thai chili jam chicken and noodle stir fry
- Wild mushroom risotto (gluten-free)
- Potato and pumpkin curry (vegan and gluten-free)
- Basmati rice (vegan and gluten-free)
- Vegan and gluten-free option (please advise 24 hours prior) - roast pumpkin with chickpeas
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive at the boarding point 30 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Board your cruise at King St Wharf, Darling Harbour.
- Address: The Promenade, Lime St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia.
- Landmark: Darling Harbour
- The closest bus stop is King Street Wharf, Erskine St. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 252 and 261 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.