AquaLuna Stanley Cruise
Get away from the hustle and bustle of central Hong Kong and take a relaxing 90-minute cruise on the AquaLuna to Stanley. Visit the vibrant and colorful marketplace and load up on souvenirs or dine at Murray House, one of the oldest remnants of colonial times and a landmark for locals. However you spend your time in Stanley, this visit is sure to be a highlight of your Hong Kong vacation.
- Depart from one of two piers and take a cruise on the AquaLuna to Stanley, all the while admiring views of the coast and the over 200 islands that surround Hong Kong.
- Get two hours to explore the seaside village of Stanley, located on the south side of Hong Kong island and popular among natives and tourists alike for weekend getaways.
- Visit the Tin Hau Temple, one of the oldest temples in the city, or switch it up and meander through the colorful Stanley market for some quick shopping.
- Make your way to one of the oldest buildings in Hong Kong, the Murray House, which was restored in 2001.
- 90 minute cruise on the AquaLuna
- 2 hours of time to visit Stanley
- The option of one way or round trip ticket
strict cancellation policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
what to expect
Sail to Stanley town, while admiring the cityscapes. Take in the breathtaking view of Hong Kong Island, while unwinding with the complimentary drinks, available on board. Explore the serene Stanley town which is known for its beautiful waterfronts, vibrant marketplaces, and colonial architectural structures. Walk through the main street and make your way to the Tin Hau Temple. Originally built by Cheung Po Tsai, a navy colonel of the Qing Dynasty, it was built in honor of goddess Tin Hau, who is worshipped by the locals. Visit the Murray House, once a part of the Central Pier in Hong Kong, it was later moved to Stanley town. Originally built in the year 1846, the Murray House used to be living quarters for the officers of Murray Barracks.
know before you go
- Booking schedule can only be confirmed 10 days before a trip.
- If there is a case of Tropical Cyclone Signal No.3 or above, you will be given the options to either choose an alternative date or ask for a full refund.
This experience is available on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday. Here are the time and port details:
Central Pier 9
- Departure Tour: 12:00 PM
- Return Tour: 05:00 PM
Tsim Sha Tsui Pier 1
- Departure Tour: 12:15 PM
- Return Tour: 05:15 PM
- Arrival Tour: 01:45 PM
- Return Tour: 03:30 PM
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets are available for children between the age of 4 and 11.
Tsim Sha Tsui: Get down at Tsim Sha Tsui, it is a 2-minute walk to the meeting point.
Central: Get down at Hong Kong Station, it is a 9-minute walk to the meeting point.
Tsim Sha Tsui: Get down at Nathan Road, it is a 6-minute walk to the meeting point.
Central: Get down at Man Kwong Street, it is a 2-minute walk to the meeting point.
Your mobile voucher will be sent to your email shortly. Please make sure to arrive at the meeting point, at least 10 minutes before the scheduled sailing and display this on your mobile device.