Istanbul: Evening Sunset Cruise on Regular Boat
Marvel at Istanbul’s amazing waterfront attractions and watch an enchanting sunset as you cruise along the strait of Bosphorus.
- Watch the sunset between two continents on this brilliant cruise.
- Sip on coffee and eat local delicacies as you marvel at the magnificent Istanbul skyline.
- Take photos of this unforgettable experience and create memories that will last a lifetime.
- Pass by stately palaces and villas, as well as renowned landmarks such as Dolmabahce Palace, Ortaköy Mosque, and the Bosphorus Bridge
- Sunset cruise ticket
- Coffee or tea
- Simit (sesame bagel)
- Onboard guide
política de cancelamento
Você pode cancelar estes ingressos até 24 horas antes do início da experiência para obter um reembolso total.
Watch the sunset between two continents on this idyllic cruise on the strait of Bosphorus. The play of orange and rose in the sky as the sun sets over the horizon is a sight you cannot forget soon. You can also sip coffee and munch on a delicious simit (sesame bagel) on the deck, while a soothing breeze from the Sea of Marmara ruffles your hair.
Additionally, you get to pass by amazing and iconic attractions such as Ortaköy Mosque, the Bosphorus Bridge, Cıragan Palace, and Dolmabahce Palace. Don't forget to take photos of the beautiful villas and palaces you will come across.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Sun, Wed, Fri, and Sat at 5pm
- This cruise is not wheelchair accessible.
- Baggage is allowed.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive at the boarding point 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled time to avoid delays.
- The boarding point is: Bosphorus Cruise Pier IWC.
- Address: Ömer Avni, European Side, 34427 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey.
- The pier is located across Kabatas tram station, close to Dolmbahce Palace. Look for the boat behind the red petrol station.
- We recommend using public transport to get to the pier. Tram T1 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.