Athens Combo Ticket: Full-Day Cruise & Hop on Hop off Bus
Treat yourself to the sun, sea, and sand with a full-day cruise to the Saronic Islands of Greece. Additionally, travel to all renowned landmarks in Athens with a 48-hour bus pass.
- Grab this ticket for a 3-day adventure in Athens - a full-day cruise with round-trip transfers and a 48-hour HOHO bus pass.
- Experience a day of the sea and the sun on an 11-hour cruise to the Saronic Gulf islands.
- Swim and snorkel in the crystal-clear waters, and enjoy a delicious lunch by the beach.
- Visit traditional villages and interact with locals to find hidden gems during your strolls.
- Explore Athens, Piraeus, and the Athenian Riviera with a 48-hour HOHO bus pass with 35 conveniently-located stops.
- Don't miss out on any well-known facts through the re-recorded commentary in 16 languages.
- Note: Enjoy your cruise on the date you choose during booking. Pick any other 2 days for the HOHO.
- Full-day cruise around Saronic Island
- Shore stops at the islands of Agistri and Aegina
- Stops for swimming and sunbathing
- Roundtrip transportation with air-conditioned minivan/bus
- Lunch, drinks, coffee on the boat
- Free WiFi
- 48-hour HOHO bus pass (4 bus routes)
- 16 language commentary with free earphones
- English-speaking drivers
- Multilingual staff at the bus stops
- Free WiFi
- Entrance fee to the monuments
- Tour guide in the monuments
- Snorkeling equipment
- Multilingual commentary in the boat (only available on the HOHO bus)
política de cancelamento
Você pode cancelar estes ingressos até 24 horas antes do início da experiência para obter um reembolso total.
Want to plan the best 3-day travel experience in Athens? This ticket is your answer! Find wildlife, adventure, and mesmerizing sights on a full-day cruise around the Saronic Islands. Also, get a 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus pass to stroll the nooks and crannies near popular landmarks in the city with ease.
Sail the Waters of the Saronic Gulf
Go on an 11-hour tour on a comfortable boat and see a different side of Greece! After a comfortable pick-up from a location of your choice, you'll board your cruise from the Marina Zeas harbor in Athens. You'll receive a warm welcome with coffee, juice, and pastries - starting this adventure on a delicious note. You can lounge on the sofa indoors or choose to soak in the sun from the outdoor deck until your first stop.
Around 11:30am, you'll reach Agistri Island - a cozy natural paradise. The towering cliffs and pine-covered hills are not all - you can also swim in the emerald Greek waters for a rejuvenating swim or head to a small village on the island. Strolling the narrow alleys of the sandy-beached island will give you a unique glimpse into the day-to-day life of locals.
A Greek Lunch and More
Head to Moni, your next stop on the cruise. The protected island houses deers and peacocks. With no human settlement in the area, this is the perfect place to explore exotic flora and fauna. Here, dig into a sumptuous lunch spread with Greek wine, beer, and drinks by the beach. After this gastronomic experience, you can snorkel in the water and spot fascinating aquatic creatures or go on a small hike around the island.
Travel to the past as you explore the historical island of Aegina. Renowned for its pistachio production, the island has much to discover - traditional villages, a picturesque port, ancient Greek temples, and more. Stroll leisurely at your pace and take in a spectacular view of the Aegen Sea. At the end of the tour, sail back to the Marina Zeas harbor where you'll board the air-conditioned minivan heading to your drop-off point.
Why Should Get On Board the HOHO
This ticket also includes a 48-hour pass to a hop-on hop-off bus in Athens. You get access to 4 bus routes with 35 stops sprinkled all over the city - making this the best way to explore Athens. You'll be able to visit all destinations on your to-do list conveniently. On the HOHO bus, get access to pre-recorded commentary in 16 languages. Get to know about history, culture, and society in Athens, the birthplace of Western civilization.
Spots iconic landmarks like Panathenaic Stadium, Parthenon at the Acropolis, and New Acropolis Museum. You can hop on and off from any stop, giving you the flexibility to create an itinerary customized to your sightseeing experience! Note: Enjoy your cruise on the date you choose during booking. Pick any other 2 days for the HOHO.
know before you go
- Enjoy your cruise on the date you choose during booking. Pick any other 2 days for the hop-on-hop-off bus.
- The audio guide is available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Chinese, Dutch, Japanese, Finnish, Swedish, and Russian.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- If you have any specific dietary requirements, please specify them at the time of booking.
- The cruise is not suitable for wheelchair or pram/stroller users.
- In case of bad weather, an alternate date or refund will be offered for the cruise.
- Snorkeling masks cannot be provided due to covid restrictions.
- During winter, the itinerary and operating hours of the cruise may change.
- The caption of the boat may deviate from the route for the safety of the passengers.
- Daily: 8:30am - 6:30pm
- Athens (Orange Line): every 15 mins.
- Piraeus (Blue Line): every 30 mins.
- Glyfada (Yellow Line): every 2 hours.
- Vouliagmeni (Green Line): every 2 hours.
Syntagma Square/Old Parliament | Greek Parliament | Acropolis | Plaka | Monastiraki Square | Omonoia Square | Karaiskaki Square | Archaeological Museum | Benaki Museum | New Acropolis Museum | Kotzia Square | Piraeus Cruise Terminals | Planetarium | Glyfada | Floisvos Marina | Vouliagmeni Lake
- Daily: 8:45am onwards.
- Pick-up time varies according to the chosen pick-up point.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the pick-up/boarding point.
Pick Up Points for Boat Cruise
Pick up in an air-conditioned mini van/bus from 4 central locations:
Boarding Point for Boat Cruise
- If heading directly to the boarding point, please arrive at Melina Mercouri monument plaka area
- Address: Leoforos Vasilisis Amalias 54
Athina 105 58
For the hop on hop off bus:
You can go to any of the below departure points:
Syntagma Square/Old Parliament | Greek Parliament| Acropolis| Plaka| Monastiraki square| Omonoia Square| Karaiskaki Square| Archaeological Museum, Benaki Museum, New Acropolis Museum| Kotzia Square| Piraeus Cruise Terminals| Planetarium| Glyfada| Floisvos Marina|Vouliagmeni Lake.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.