Chichen Itza, Cenote Hubiku & Ek Balam Tour
Check off a world wonder, a cenote, and a lesser-known archeological site from your list with this 3-in-1 combo ticket!
- Tap into the magic and mystery of three ancient locations that signify the history of the Mayan ruins.
- Visit the Chichen Itza, swim in the Cenote Hubiku, and explore the city of Ek Balam.
- You will have your every question answered by your expert tour guide.
- Thanks to the round-trip hotel transfers on AC vehicles, you don't have to worry about transportation.
- Within just a couple of hours, you'll have a deeper insight into Mexico's beautiful history.
- A delicious local buffet lunch is included in the ticket, letting you sample the local cuisine while you're at it.
- Expert bilingual tour guide
- Entry into sites mentioned
- Admission to Cenote Hubiku
- Regional lunch buffet
- Bottled water
- Accident insurance
- Hotel transfers on AC vehicle
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Tap into the magnificent ancient Mayan world with this tour, which begins bright and early from Cancun. You'll meet your guide, board the AC van, and head towards the capital of the ancient Mayan civilization. At the Chichen Itza, you'll be privy to sights of the Observatory, the Temple of the Warriors, the Ball Court, and of course, the most famous Mayan pyramid, Kukulkan: all while learning all about the history and culture of the region.
Take a swim in the mystical waters of Cenote Hubiku. Splash around in what is believed to be, sacred water, and soak in the majestic nature that surrounds you. Once dry, you'll have a delicious buffet lunch, replete with authentic regional dishes. Your last stop is one of the lesser-visited Mayan sites, the Ek Balam. As you climb the soaring Acropolis, you'll be stunned by the carvings on the tomb that acts as the entrance to the underworld!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- This ticket does not include the Yucatan State Tax: Chichen and Ekbalam $40 USD per person. This amount must be paid at the check-in.
What To Bring
- Change of clothes
- Bathing suit and towel
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Water shoes
- Cash for tips and souvenirs
- Insect repellent
- Biodegradable sunblock
- Infants aged 2 and under go free. Children aged 3-11 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the time of pickup.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.
- Your Headout host will be waiting for you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.