Cairns Aquarium by Twilight: Luxury Product Experiences
Enjoy exclusive after-hours access to Cairns Aquarium with an ecologist-guided tour and a 3-course meal at Dundee's Restaurant!
- See for yourself how animal behaviors change from day to night.
- Learn about different ecosystems from the rivers to the reef.
- Meet some of Coral Sea's largest predators, including sharks, rays, and groupers.
- Savor a delicious 3-course dinner at the aquatic-themed restaurant.
- Choose between three dining experiences - Jurassic Platter, Feast of the Sea, Farmer's Feast.
- Exclusive after-hours entry into Cairns Aquarium
- 2-hour Ecologist guided tour
- Adult only 3-course dinner (as per the ticket option chosen)
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Get a Unique Insight Into the Aquarium's Nocturnal Life
When the sun sets over the mountain ranges of Tropical North Queensland, life begins to stir in the shallow reef lagoons as nocturnal marine life starts to emerge from their daytime lairs. Your exclusive Aquarium by Twilight tour will give you a unique insight into the behavioral changes of reptiles, amphibians, and other nocturnal fish as they move through the shadows.
Follow an expert ecologist guide from the rivers to the reef and come face-to-face with sharks, rays, groupers, and many more species.
Delight in A Gourmet Dining Experience
Your tour concludes on a delicious note - a 3-course dinner and drink fare at the Dundee's, the aquarium's aquatic-themed restaurant. Sate your worked-up appetite with a gorgeous sea-life backdrop. Choose between three dining options that best suit your taste.
know before you go
- Beer, wine, or soft drink and canapes
- 1.0 kilo lobster and 1.2 kilo Tomahawk rib steak,
- Veggies and salads plus dessert each
Feast of the Sea
- Two Beers, wines or soft drinks, and appetizer
- Chef-prepared fresh locally sourced Seafood feast platter to share
- Gourmet desserts each
- Two Beers, wines, or soft drinks, Tomato Bruschetta each
- Farmer’s Feast “paddock-to-plate” platter to share
- Gourmet desserts each
- This experience is wheelchair, stroller & pram accessible.
- Service animals are allowed.
- 3-hour free on-street parking is available close to the attraction, in addition to metered spaces with a drop-off zone and disabled car parks near the main entrance.
- 3:45pm: Arrive at Cairns Aquarium, choose your drink, main meal, and dessert
- 4pm: Ecologist guided twilight tour
- 5:45pm - 7:30pm: Appetiser, main course, dessert and drink served in Dundee’s Aquatic themed restaurant
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Cairns Aquarium.
- Address: 5 Florence St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia.
- The Cairns Aquarium is conveniently located in the heart of Cairns, next to Novotel Cairns Oasis Resort and opposite DoubleTree by Hilton.
- The closest transit station is Cairns, a 4-minute walk to the aquarium.
- Kuranda Scenic Railway line will get you here.
- The closest bus stop is Cairns City Bus Station Platform 2, a 1-minute walk to the aquarium.
- Buses 110, 110N, 111, 113, and more will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.