New York Highlights Bike Tour
Cycle between Upper and Lower Manhattan with an expert tour guide and sightsee Manhattan's most famous spots on this bike tour!
- Cycle in Manhattan with your expert tour guide and learn all about New York City history.
- Travel from midtown to downtown and explore all popular locations on your route.
- Ride past famous landmarks like the Brooklyn Bridge and the Hudson River.
- Enjoy the unique sightseeing adventure - moderately paced to ensure riders of any skill level have a fun-filled 3 hours.
- Capture this adventurous journey as you make stops along your route to take in the renowned sights and hidden gems.
- Bike tour with licensed New York City tour guide
- Basket/bike bag
- Illustrated map
política de cancelamento
Você pode cancelar estes ingressos até 24 horas antes do início da experiência para obter um reembolso total.
Bike your way through the heart of Manhattan with an expert tour guide and explore NYC in a unique cycling adventure. Start your journey in midtown and ride past landmarks like Lincoln Center, Times Square and the High Line. Your tour guide's commentary will keep you company as you paddle along the busy streets of the Big Apple. You'll be a part of the hustle-bustle while sightseeing famous sights of the city.
During the 3-hour tour, you'll see iconic attractions as well as cycle through popular neighborhoods - making sure you get to witness NYC in all its glory. You'll cycle along the serene Hudson River and ride down to Battery Park, at the tip of the Manhattan Island. Your tour guide will make stops along the way, making sure you get time to take pictures of this exciting Instagram-worthy experience.
know before you go
- All guests must be able to ride their own bikes.
- Please bring your passport or ID card and credit card along.
- This experience can accommodate a maximum of 15 people in 1 group.
- Double trailers and tag-a-long bikes are not permitted on the tour for safety reasons.
- Children aged 18 and under must be accompanied by an adult to get a bike rental.
Daily 11am onwards.
Children aged 12 and under enjoy reduced pricing tickets (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Bring a valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your tour guide at the Unlimited Biking Harlem office.
- Address: 111 W 110th St, New York, NY 10026, United States.
- The closest bus stop is Central Park N/Malcolm X Blvd, right in front of the meeting point.
- Buses M2, M3 and M4 will get you there.
- The closest subway station is Central Park North (110 St), a minute away from the meeting point.
- Lines #2 and #3 will get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.