Krakow Guided Tour by E-Scooter with Food Tasting
- Discover Krakow via electric scooter - a unique way to see this beautiful city.
- Tour the city's most iconic historical spots: Old Town, Podgorze District, and Kazimierz.
- A local guide will take you through these sites and tell you about their historical significance.
- Indulge in an exciting food tasting experience in the course of your tour.
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Samples of local food
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24h before the schedule.
Fun, fast, and pretty much for everyone - an electric scooter is an exciting (and eco-friendly) way to explore Krakow. No previous experience is necessary. In fact, riding an electric scooter is pretty much like using a bicycle. Once you get the hang of it, it becomes second nature. More importantly, you get to cover a lot more ground in a shorter amount of time than if you were walking.
On this tour, you will be lead by a friendly English-speaking guide through the most visited locations in Krakow. Cycle along on a 3-hour route and take the offbeat track. The tour is ideal for anyone looking to get an overview of the top tourist attractions in Krakow. See Krakow Old Town, an enchanting area famed for its Gothic spires and cobblestone streets. Explore Podgorze District, where the Nazis built their Jewish ghetto during WWII. Wind your way through the bustling, bohemian neighborhood of Kazimierz - once the center of Jewish life in Kraków for over 500 years. Your guide will pepper your journey with tons of fascinating historical facts about the city, and the role it played in Europe through the centuries. All this, while stopping by to sample some delicious regional food along the way!
know before you go
- Make sure to put on comfortable shoes as there is quite a bit of activity involved.
- Wear light clothing. Carry sunscreen, a hat and a bottle of water, especially in the summers.
- This tour will have a maximum of 8 travelers. The minimum age to participate is 12.
- Mon to Sat:10:00 AM, 4:00 PM
- Sun: 4:00 PM
- 4 and 5 Apr 2021
- 1 Nov 2021
- 24, 25, 26 and 31 Dec 2021
- You'll start at Szczepanski 8 Square
- Old Town: 45 minutes
- Podgorze District: 45 minutes
- Jewish District (Kazimierz): 45 minutes
- You'll end at Szczepanski 8 Square
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at Szczepanski Square 8.
- Look for a grey standee with Thousand Miles Company written on it.
- Your guide will be waiting here, holding a sign that reads ""excursions.city."
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- Catch tram #2, 4, 14, 18, 20 or 24 to Teatr Bagatela. The meeting point is a 5-minute walk from here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.