Heineken Experience Tickets with Free Drinks and Cruise
Enjoy an interactive experience at the historic brewery that has now turned into a museum and enjoy learning about the various processes that make your favorite draft beer. Sail on a relaxing cruise at the end of the day.
- Get priority access to the Heineken Experience and learn about the heritage of the famous lager.
- Explore the old factory that made all of Heineken's beer until 1988.
- Spend 1.5 hours touring the interactive museum and also enjoy a tasting session.
- Learn about the brewing process and try your hand at crafting the perfect beer in the oldest Heineken brewery.
- Glide down the famous Amsterdam canals on a serene cruise and get the best views of the city.
- Tune in to an entertaining audioguide available in 19 languages as you sail past renowned landmarks like the Skinny Bridge.
- Tickets to Heineken Experience
- 2 free beer samples
- Access to the cruise
- GPS audio guide in 19 languages during the cruise
política de cancelamento
Estes ingressos não podem ser cancelados ou alterados.
Visit the brewery-turned-museum
Go on a self-guided tour around the Heineken Experience, a heritage building that started it all for the brand. The interactive, world-class museum will give you a peek into the family who created the brand, the transformation of its logo over the decades, and their special brewing process. Their helpful beer experts will help you learn more about what goes into making your favorite draft beer. You can use the Heineken Experience App to download their entertaining audioguide and delve further into Heineken heritage and their beer-making process.
You'll also get a chance to try your hand at attempting to craft the perfect beer. At the end of your tour, treat yourself to a couple of glasses of beer or a soft drink made at the oldest Heineken brewery while enjoying a chat with the crew!
Enjoy a relaxing canal cruise
Make your way to the boarding point for the famous canal cruise in Amsterdam, the city of canals. You'll get a chance to admire the beauty of the UNESCO World Heritage site as you listen to an audioguide available in 19 languages. Get to know the stories behind the unique buildings and cobblestone streets as you sail along the bank. This cruise is just what you need to sit back, relax, and take in the spectaular view of the Amsterdam skyline.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- As of the 25th of September 2021, a COVID-19 Certificate with a negative test result (no older than 24 hours), proof of vaccination or proof of recovery, will be mandatory in order to visit bars/ restaurants (indoor), events, sports events and museums/ attractions in the Netherlands.
- Please note that this is only mandatory for the age of 13 years and older.
- Please bring your own mask and wear it during the tour. Of course, nobody expects you to be able to fully enjoy your Heineken beer with a mask on. You can take it off when taking a sip, but please make sure to keep a distance from others.
- Make sure to follow the advice of the staff at all times.
- As of Monday, 1 Nov 2021, and in line with the Enjoy Heineken® Responsibly commitment, the Heineken Experience will not allow guests who are under the Legal Purchase and/or Drinking Age (LPDA) inside, or under the age of 18, into the Experience.
- Please note that you have to collect physical tickets at the ticket redemption point in exchange for your mobile voucher.
- Display your physical tickets at the Heineken Experience and the Amsterdam Canal Cruise to avail of your experience.
- Your booked time slot is the entrance time to the Heineken Experience.
- Take the pre-sold tickets lane and show your e-ticket to the Heineken host.
- Make sure to be there 15 minutes before your Heineken Experience time slot.
- Downloading The Heineken Experience app, an audio and video guide, which has additional tour information in English, Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, and Russian, would be recommended. In case, you are unable to/do not wish to use your own device, you can use the tablets available.
- You can go for the canal cruise at any time on the date of your booking. However, make sure to check-in at the boarding point 30 minutes before departure.
- In case you forgot your mask, the cruise has extra masks at the entrance. But it is strongly recommended that you bring your own (reusable) mask to reduce waste.
- The Canal Cruise can only be accessed with a pre-booked time slot. In order to pre-book a specific time slot, please show your e-ticket at the office located at Damrak 26, Amsterdam.
Amsterdam Canal Cruise
- Daily: 10am - 9pm
- Frequency: Every 30 mins
- Mon: 10:30am - 7:30pm (last admission at 5:15pm)
- Tue: 10:30am - 7:30pm (last admission at 5:15pm)
- Wed: 10:30am - 7:30pm (last admission at 5:15pm)
- Thu: 10:30am - 7:30pm (last admission at 5:15pm)
- Fri: 10:30am - 9pm (last admission at 6:45pm)
- Sat: 10:30am - 9pm (last admission at 6:45pm)
- Sun: 10:30am - 7:30pm (last admission at 5:15pm)
Special opening hours:
- 24 Dec: 10:30am to 5pm (last admission at 2:45pm)
- 25 Dec - 30 Dec: 10:30am - 9pm (last admission at 6:45pm)
- 31 Dec: 10:30am to 5pm (last admission at 2:45pm)
- Jan 1 - Jan 3: 10:30am - 9pm (last admission at 6:45pm)
- 17 Apr: 12 noon to 6:15pm (last admission at 4pm)
- For the cruise, children aged 4-13 enjoy reduced pricing tickets (carry a valid photo ID).
- The Heineken Experience is only open for adults aged 18 and above.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption points.
Ticket Redemption Points
- Redeem your ticket at Heineken Brewery, located at Stadhouderskade 78.
- Please note it is only possible to access the attraction at your chosen time-slot.
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Map, simply search for - Heineken Experience.
- Please note that the 1 hour Canal Cruise can only be accessed with a pre-booked time slot. In order to pre-book a specific time slot, please show your (smartphone) ticket for the 1 hour Canal Cruise at the local office.
- The office is located at Damrak 26, 1012 LJ Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Lindberg Travel
- The nearest tram stop is Marie Heinekenplein, which is a 2-minute walk from the ticket redemption point.
- Trams #3 & 24 will get you here.
Canal Cruise Local Office
- The nearest transit stop is ‘Dam,’ which is about 10 minutes from the ticket redemption point
- Bus #N85 & N87 will get you here
- Tram #4 & 14 will get you here
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout.