Kuala Lumpur Bird Park, Butterfly Park with Orchid and Hibiscus Garden Day Tour
Explore the vibrant wildlife Malaysia has to offer with this half-day tour. Delve into the floras and fauna of Malaysia and discover the colorful species across the sights.
- On this half-day tour, explore Malaysia’s vibrant wildlife by visiting the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park, Butterfly Park, and Orchid and Hibiscus Garden.
- Visit the KL Bird Park, the largest walk-in free-flight aviary in the world, home to over 3,000 birds across 200 different species.
- Watch over 6,0000 colorful butterfly species flutter away in the Butterfly Park and have them land on your hand too!
- Walk through the Orchid and Hibiscus Garden where there are more than 700 varieties of orchids and hibiscus flowers.
- Admission to KL Bird Park
- Admission to Butterfly Park
- Admission to Orchid and Hibiscus Garden
- Hotel transfers
- Meal inclusion
You can cancel these tickets up to 48 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Immerse yourself in nature as you spend a day visiting KL Bird Park, the Butterfly Park, and the Orchid and Hibiscus Garden. Enjoy green surroundings, soak in bird shows and even have butterflies land on your hand as you marvel at the beautiful flora around you.
KL Bird Park
Start the tour by visiting the KL Bird Park, the largest walk-in free-flight aviary in the world. Catch sight of colorful and beautiful birds flying around in mesmerizing landscape surroundings. Spread across 20 acres of land, the KL Bird Park is home to over 3,000 birds of 200 different species. Optionally, get to enjoy bird shows that are scheduled every 2 hours.
The next stop into discovering Malaysia’s wildlife is the Butterfly Park which holds in itself 6,000 butterfly species. Admire the sight of butterflies floating past you and get the chance also to have them land on your hand! Check out the nursery and breeding area, where you can see butterfly larvae emerging from cocoons.
Orchid and Hibiscus Garden
Last but not least, visit the Orchid and Hibiscus Garden where there are more than 700 varieties of orchids and hibiscus flowers. Interesting fact: The hibiscus is the Malaysian national flower.
know before you go
know before you go
- Sun and Mon: 9am & 1pm
- 4 hours
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID during the pick-up.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs within 10 km radius from the Twin Towers.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.
- Operator will reconfirm your pick-up time in advance.