Prague: Brewery Tour & Tasting with Czech Dinner
Participate in the most famous aspect of Czech culture, its much-celebrated beer culture as you tour its second-largest brewery.
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Staropramen Brewery, ending with a spirited beer tasting.
- You’ll head out to the historical complex of the Staropramen Brewery on a tram.
- Learn all about the history, traditions, and elaborate processes of brewing beer at this brewery.
- An expert English, German, or Russian-speaking tour guide will lead you through the experience.
- Choose which type of beer you want to sample at the end.
- Head to a local pub after this, where you will savor a traditional Czech dinner with a mug of beer.
- Expert English, German, or Russian-speaking tour guide
- Entry into Staropramen Brewery
- 1 beer tasting
- Dinner of Czech-cuisine
- Tram ticket
- Hotel transfers
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24hrs before the schedule
Brewing has a long and rich history in the Czech lands with the oldest evidence of a brewery founded in the year 993! Today there are over 400 breweries in the Czech Republic with 30 of them located in Prague. Start your tour at the Old Town Bridge Tower where you will meet your expert tour guide. Take a short tram ride to the historical complex of the Staropramen Brewery.
Learn about the fascinating story behind the founding of Staropramen, the brewing of their famed beer, and the bottling and shipping processes. All of this is presented in an entertaining manner with old newspaper clippings, videos, and holograms. After this, choose the type of beer you want to sample from the Staropramen’s brew. This classy bar is known to serve the best Staropramen in all of the city.
Next, head to a local pub for a traditional Czech meal accompanied by yet another lip-smacking mug of beer!
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- English Guided Tour
- German Guided Tour
- Russian Guided Tour
All participants on this tour must be aged 18yrs and above
Daily at 7:00 PM
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point
- Please arrive 10 - 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Your meeting point is - Statue of Charles IV, Křižovnické Square
- Nearby Landmarks: Charles Bridge Museum and St. Francis of Assisi Church
- Address: Křižovnické nám, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město-Staré Město, Czechia
- Look out for your guide holding an orange umbrella
- Bus: 176, 207
- Train: S1, S3, S65
- Subway: A
- Light Rail: 17
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout