Skip-the-Line Ticket to Prague Castle with Transfers
Avoid long queues and straightaway start exploring the world’s largest castle complex. Enjoy a convenient and comfortable minibus transfer to the Castle from the Old Town Square.
- Discover the former seat of power of the Bohemian Kings at your own pace.
- Admire the opulent interiors of Prague Castle.
- Look at the famous former prison, Daliborka Tower, in Golden Lane.
- Visit important sites of the Castle complex, including the St Vitus Cathedral, the Old Royal Palace and more of circuit B.
- Skip-the-line to purchase an admission ticket to the Prague Castle complex
- Minibus transfer
- Driver flexibility in order to find the shortest security check line
- Introduction about your admission ticket and orientation once inside the castle
- Live guide
- Skip-the-line for the security check into the Prague Castle complex
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
After meeting your guide behind the Old Jan Hus Statue in the Old Town Square, you will enjoy a comfortable ride in a minibus to Prague Castle. At the Castle, you can quickly bypass the long waiting queues and security check lines with the help of your driver. After an introduction about your admission ticket and a brief orientation, you can explore the ‘circuit B’ at your own pace.
Slip back into the 9th century as you explore the former seat of power of the Kings of Bohemia and the Holy Roman Emperors. Explore the magnificent St Vitus Cathedral that served both as a site of coronation and the burial place for bygone Czech Royals. Visit the St George’s Basilica and pass through the Old Royal Palace, where a replica of the old Czech crown is kept. Make your way to the Golden Lane and its tiny, colorful houses, which were originally built as residences for soldiers, and were later occupied by goldsmiths. Here, you will find the Daliborka Tower, a former prison named after the young knight who was once imprisoned here.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from -
- English Guided Tour
- German Guided Tour
- Italian Guided Tour
- Spanish Guided Tour
- French Guided Tour
- Russian Guided Tour
- Czech Guided Tour
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Daily at 10:15 AM
- This experience is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Please note that luggage or large bags are not allowed on this tour.
- All the visitors are required to pass through a security control and bag check at the Prague Castle. During the week, the waiting time for this may vary, although the driver will make sure to choose the shortest line for you.
- Please make sure that you arrive at the meeting point at least 5 minutes before the scheduled start time. Your local representative will wait for at most 10 minutes after the start time.
Infants aged 4 and under, and youths aged 5 - 15 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo to your tour guide.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time to avoid delays.
- Meet your guide behind the Statue of Jan Hus in Old Town Square, Prague 1.
- The guide will be holding an open blue and white umbrella for easy recognition.
- Address: Old Town Square 5, 110 00 Prague.
- The closest bus stop is Staroměstské náměstí, which is within a 1-minute walk of the meeting point.
- Bus #194 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for two days after you receive it, and includes 1 entry to the Castle interiors.