Be a part of the Ferrari experience as you thrill your senses on amazing rides and attractions. Explore PortAventura Park and its six exciting worlds including Polynesia, the Mediterranean, China, Sésamo Aventura, Mexico and the Far West, with over 40 unique rides and 40 exotic performances.
- Get to discover six worlds in a single destination
- Explore the entire 70,000 square meters of Ferrari World.
- Take a ride on the highest and fastest vertical accelerator in Europe.
- Check out the exciting 570 meter race track that is completely family friendly.
- Get your blood racing with excitement as you use the authentic F1 simulator.
- Spend a memorable Easter with the beloved Sesame Street characters at SésamoAventura.
- Check out the world's largest decorated Easter Egg, registered in Guinness World Records.
- Access to all rides and shows in PortAventura
- Admission to Ferrari Land
- Hotel pick up and drop off
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
why you shouldn’t miss this
why you shouldn’t miss this
PortAventura is one of the most popular and highest rated theme parks in all of Spain and is in the top 10 theme parks in Europe. More than 4 million people visit it every year, making it the 6th most visited theme park in Europe. PortAventura has six exciting worlds that you can explore. Five of these worlds are modelled after a few of the real world civilizations such as China, Far West, Polynesia, Mediterranean and Mexico. The sixth world was modelled after the very popular show Sesame Street. It was made in 2011. These are all very exciting worlds to explore that will ensure your family have the best time of their lives. With so many rides and attractions to check out, you can be sure to never get bored. There is a new surprise around every corner.
PortAventura is home to one of the most popular theme parks in the world as well, The Ferrari Land. Constructed in 2017, it has quickly become the most popular and crowd-pleasing attraction ever. It is the only theme park which uses Ferrari as its theme in all of Europe. With 11 attractions over a sprawling 70,000 square meters of space, you are in for a high octane experience. There are so many incredible experiences such as ‘Pit Stop Record,’ where you feel what it's like to be a Ferrari Land pit stop mechanic, and see if you can make your own record!
The theme park is extremely vast, so it is recommended you spend more than a day to explore the entire place. Once your ticket has been confirmed, you will be ushered into the theme park. You can explore PortAventura as you like. It has over 40 thrilling rides that are sure you make you scream out with joy. You can explore each one at your own pace. Don’t forget to stop and eat in between. There are several restaurants that serve delicious food. Be sure to make a pit stop at one of them. You have to visit the highly anticipated Ferrari Land. It has a few iconic rides that are unparalleled. The ‘Red Force’ is the highest and fastest vertical accelerator in all of Europe, standing at a gigantic height of 112m, it makes accelerates you to dizzying speeds, going from 0 to 180 km/h in a mere 5 seconds. Talk about high speed racing!
You can also check out the Two Towers that will give you a unique sensation, the real feel of a Ferrari engine. Experience a journey that transcends time with Scuderia Ferrari. Racing Legends is an attraction that makes you go through the F1 experience live at the Ferrari Experience building, which is at the centre of Ferrari Land. What better way for you to get your heart racing? After the high octane rides and experience, you can let your heart relax as you check out the Ferrari Gallery. You will learn about the fascinating history of Ferrari. Little ones can have a great time as well with special rides and attractions such as the Kids’ Podium and the Junior Championship. You will truly have a complete family experience.
An Egg-Citing Easter
PortAventura is celebrating spring for the first time ever in 2023, and you are warmly invited! Between 8 April and 8 May, you can enjoy the Easter Celebration and fantastic decorations at SésamoAventura. A special treat awaits you at Mediterrània, in the form of the largest decorated Easter Egg in the world. Take a family photo beneath the giant egg and show off on social media!
know before you go
know before you go
- You will have to present an EU Digital COVID Certificate to access the bars and restaurants located within PortAventura parks and hotels. Children under the age of 12 years old are exempt from this process.
- Please note that from Nov 7, PortAventura Park and Ferrari Land will only be open on weekends, holidays, and Christmas period. Check the calendar for details on operating days and hours. PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park is closed until June 23, 2023.
- 1st - 17th June: Daily from 10:30 AM - 6 PM
- Post 18th June: Daily from 10:30 AM - 8 PM
- 1st - 22nd June: Daily from 11 AM - 4 PM
- Post 23rd June: Daily from 11 AM - 5 PM
How To Use Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your PortAventura and Ferrari Land ticket voucher instantly. Please show the printed voucher to your guide, along with a valid photo ID.