Entry Tickets to Calouste Gulbenkian Museum
The Gulbenkian Museum Founder’s Collection features an extensive array of precious artwork; sculptures, jewelry, and canvassed masterpieces - from Carpeaux, Lalique, and Rembrandt. Learn more about the collection in-depth with an audio guide app. Wander through the Gulbenkian Garden and admire its verdure.
- Marvel at the varied artwork housed by the Gulbenkian Museum Founder’s Collection; find sculptures, jewelry, and canvassed masterpieces.
- From Carpeaux, Rembrandt, Rodin, and Lalique, learn more about the exclusive collection in-depth with an audio guide app.
- Stroll around the iconic modernist building where Calouste Gulbenkian has curated a 5,000-year rich assortment, including textiles, tapestry, books and centerpieces.
- Get lost in the hedged mazes and green trails of Gulbenkian Garden.
- Entry to Gulbenkian Museum
- Access to Founder’s Collection
- Access to Gulbenkian Garden
- Audio guide app
These tickets can't be cancelled. However, you can use them any time until 31 Dec, 2023.
These tickets are valid until 31 Dec, 2023.
A Collector’s Legacy
Within the Gulbenkian Museum lies 6,000 pieces personally selected by Calouste Sarkis Gulbenkian. Find one of the best private collections in the world on display, with works and artifacts ranging from ancient Egypt to the 20th century. This distinctive modernist building has also been classified a national monument of Portugal.
Encounter the most extensive collection of René Lalique’s jewelry. Admire the craftsmanship of Rubens, Rembrandt, Turner, and Degas. Get lost in fluid sculptures by Carpeaux and Rodin. Wander through the intricate Gulbenkian Garden and gaze upon its manicured foliage as you get free access with this ticket.
know before you go
know before you go
- The digital audio guide is available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, and Portuguese.
- Please carry your own earphones for the best audio experience.
- Facilities: Wheelchair Accessibility, Cloakroom, Wi-Fi.
- Wed to Mon: 10am to 6pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Museu Calouste Gulbenkian.
- Address: Av. de Berna 45A, 1067-001 Lisboa, Portugal.
- Landmark: The museum is located inside the Gulbenkian Garden, next to the Foundation's main building.
- The closest bus stop is B.º Azul (Gulbenkian). It is a quick 1-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses #726 & #746 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is São Sebastião. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board metros #Az & #Vm to get you there.