ATV Off Road Adventure Tour
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
Enjoy this off road experience where you will pass through Mexican villages, and visit some beautiful spots with breathtaking views as well as sampling some tequila.
You will start this exciting tour by passing through Mexican villages where locals play and work, cowboys are herding cattle and the clean river is flowing right next to the road.
We splash through rivers and curves until we arrive at Sierra Vallejo for drinks and snacks, and a refreshing swim in their river feed pool or the river that runs below this beautiful restaurant/bar. This is a great spot to relax and take pictures with its lush jungle setting and breathtaking views. We then venture back down the mountain and then back up another mountain to visit the River Canopy. The views here are magnificent and this is another great spot for pictures, drinks, or relaxing in their hammocks.
Next we venture back down the mountain for a stop at the best restaurant on the river for drinks, swimming, or lunch (not included). You will also have time for a tequila tour where you will sample the best tequila imported from a distillery in Tequila town which is located near Guadalajara.
After all that fun we drive back and see who got the dirtiest!
Please note: A non-refundable Insurance deposit of $10 has to be paid locally and can be paid by Creidt Card or in Cash.
Know Before You Go
The ATV Off Road Adventure Tour starts at 9:30 AM everyday.
The tour duration is approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes.
- You must be 18 + to participate in this tour.
- You must hold a valid driving license to participate in this tour.
- ATV's can only hold passengers weighing 120kg/18.9 stone or less.
- ATV's are automatic or semiautomatic.
A non-refundable Insurance deposit of $10 has to be paid locally and can be paid by Creidt Card or in Cash.
- Bring swimsuit, towel, comfortable shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses and hat.
- Bring credit card, camera, extra money for lunch, drinks, souvenirs, and tips.
- ATV Riding, safety equipment and tequila tasting Roundtrip ground transportation, lunch, optional gratuities.
Meeting Point: * Nuevo Vallarta Palma Real at 7:50 AM or 11:50 AM. * Marina Collage Disco at 8:10 AM or 12:10 PM. * Zona Hotelera Norte Fco. Medina #1989 Local H2-A at 8:20 AM or 12:20 PM. * Centro Insurgentes #379 at 8:40 AM or 12:40 PM.