Pompeii Skip The Line Entry Tickets
Delve into Pompeii, the legendary city buried in volcanic ash and is one of the largest, well-preserved Roman Age sites. Currently a UNESCO World Heritage Site which attracts nearly 2.5 million visitors annually, Pompeii is notorious for its long ticket queues, however, you can skip-the-line with these tickets and enjoy a deep-dive into history as you walk through the cobbled streets and see sights from over 2 millennia ago.
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Pompeii, an ancient Roman town believed to be a myth till the 18th century.
- See an ancient town almost perfectly preserved by volcanic ash; frescos, buildings, artworks, human plaster casts, it’s all there for you to see.
- Indulge in a historic adventure into the Roman town and see common artifacts which resemble those found in the 21st century.
- Skip past the long queue lines and make your way into the site with your priority access tickets.
What to Expect
Deeply ingrained in myth and history, Pompeii dates back to nearly 2,000 years ago. An ancient site, the town was unearthed in 1748 AD after the infamous eruption of Mt. Vesuvius in 79 AD. Over here you can revel in the ancient glory of the Campania region forever immortalized by the volcanic debris, standing as a true testament of nature’s infinite existence.
Upon arrival in Pompeii, first things first, stroll past the queues of people waiting and make your way into the attraction. Now, your adventure truly begins. With ancient ruins and age-old artifacts all around, and a skyline dominated by Mount Vesuvius, the visuals through this discovery are breathtaking. Ideally, you want to spend around 4 hours here, there’s plenty for you to see. Walk around the Forum, visit the Basilica or relax under the shade of a tree near the amphitheater, it’s your call. There are numerous frescos and statues spread over the town along with 25 street fountains, 4 public baths and many business buildings which paints an almost real picture of the town in its hay day. As you stroll through the cobbled streets you’ll find yourself looking at everything with a sense of wonder and amazement. After all, you’re in a place that is frozen in the fabric of time.
Your understanding of the ancient world is sure to change after you see how much we have in common with people who lived in the first century. From everyday objects to wine barrels, there’s a lot for you to see and discover on this tour. You’re guaranteed to see breathtaking ruins, rich displays of Vesuvian art and incredible landscapes preserved by the volcano.
Another important reason why you don’t want to miss out on this ticket, in particular, is the skip-the-line access. You can just zoom past the long ticketing queues and make your way directly into the archaeological site.
- Skip-the-line priority access to Pompeii
- Hotel transfers
Know Before You Go
- Tuesday to Sunday: 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM (last entry at 5:30 PM)
- Closed on Mondays
Pompeii is wheelchair accessible with a designated accessibility path.
Any large backpack/suitcase will not be allowed inside the site. There is a free check-in of purses, backpacks, umbrellas, and other personal belongings at the baggage check at the entrance of Porta Marina Superiore.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
- You will receive an email with your Pompeii Priority Entrance ticket voucher shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs
Ticket Redemption Point
- Please redeem your tickets at the Piazza Anfiteatro (piazza Immacolata)
- Piazza Anfiteatro: Circumvesuviana Napoli-Poggiomarino (stop Pompei Santuario)
- Train FS Napoli-Salerno (stop Pompei)
- Pompei Link is the combined train + bus service that in about 15 minutes connects the Pompeii station to the Archaeological Park
- SITA from Napoli and Salerno
- BUSITALIA Campania n. 4 from Salerno
- BUSITALIA Campania n. 50 express coach from Salerno (by motorway)
- Motorway A3 Napoli-Salerno (exit Pompeii ovest)