Siam Niramit Phuket Show + Transfers with Optional Buffet Dinner
Get whisked away to the magical land of Siam Niramit with pre-arranged transfers both way. Featuring over 100 performers, the show combines acrobatics martial arts, dance and history for an evening of extravaganza.
- Enjoy numerous pre-show attractions such as a traditional village, floating market, Naga Lights and Fountain Show, Thai Boxing
- Relish a show that takes you through Thailand’s history, mythology, and heritage - focusing on each aspect in a separate act
- Savor a confluence of spectacular music, eye-catching dances and meticulously designed backdrop at the unforgettable Siam Niramit show!
- Enjoy a hassle-free experience with transfers to and from your hotel
- With the buffet dinner option, dig into a wide spread of international and Thai delicacies before the show
- Siam Niramit Phuket Show Ticket
- Buffet dinner (if variant is chosen)
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
Discover Thailand’s Colorful History
The first act takes you back in time to explore Siam’s history, with its diverse culture. Everything from the King’s rule in the north to the merchant towns of the south and the kingdom of Ayutthaya in the Central Plains has been skillfully depicted in the performances.
Visit the Three Worlds of Siam
Discover the Fiery Hall and its ruler, Phrayom. Phrayom is believed to condemn sinning souls and decide their punishment based on the severity of their crimes. You will then visit the magical Himapaan forest, serving as a passage between earth and heaven. Home to numerous mythical creatures, this dazzling act will leave you spellbound. Finally, you will reach heaven, the home of Indra. A mesmerizing aerial and acrobatics performance awaits you!
Revel in the Colorful festivals of Thailand!
Thai Buddhists believe that the merit one collects on Earth ensures a place for them in heaven. Each festival in Thailand is an opportunity for people to collect merits and hence, is celebrated with great dedication and fervor. Act 3 is a celebration of these celebrations of Thai life and culture. It includes ordination ceremonies, the Phitakon Ghost Parade and Loy Krathong among many others.
Know Before You Go
- Photography and video recording of the show are prohibited
- Free entry for children under 4yrs or below 90cm in height - no seat
- No pets allowed
- These tickets are only for foreign nationals
Availability & Timings
Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat & Sun - 5:30 PM to 10:30 PM
Buffet Dinner - 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM
Pre-Show Entertainment - 7:20 PM to 8:05 PM
Entry to Show - 8:05 PM to 8:30 PM
80min, no interval
Note: For hotel pickups, please inform the name and location of your hotel in advance. The exact timings of the pickup will be shared with you.
You will receive your Siam Niramit Phuket Show + Transfers with Optional Dinner mobile voucher in your email shortly. Please display this voucher on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
Ticket Redemption Point
Siam Niramit, 55/81 Moo 5, Chalermprakiet Rd., Rassada, Muang, Phuket 83000
The Siam Niramit Phuket Show + Transfers with Optional Dinner ticket is valid only for the date and time chosen during booking.