Bangla Boxing Stadium Ticket with Transfers
Discover one of the world’s most brutal sports, Muay Thai in the capital for Thai boxing! Catch numerous thrilling matches at Bangla Boxing Stadium, one of the most famous in Phuket, with transfers arranged from your hotel!
- Catch a thrilling boxing match in one of the most famous boxing destinations in the world!
- Discover the latest Muay Thai arenas of Phuket, featuring numerous matches and several knockdowns.
- With transfers to and from the stadium already pre-arranged, enjoy a hassle-free experience of Muay Thai boxing!
- Understand the popularity of Muay Thai and see what a typical boxing stadium in Thailand looks like!
- Witness some of the fittest athletes in the world lay it all out on stage, as they fight for glory, money, and honour!
- Bangla Boxing Stadium Tickets
- Transfers to and from hotel
- Food and drinks
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before schedule.
Discover Muay Thai
Also known as the “art of eight limbs”, Muay Thai is a martial arts form that is characterized by the combined use of shins, knees, elbows and fists. The Bangla Boxing Stadium is one of the newest arenas to emerge on Patong Beach’s boxing scene. The stadium features both local and international fighters and is typically jam-packed with tourists and locals.
Relish a Thrilling Show of Prizefighting
Unlike typical boxing matches where only fists and clinching are allowed, Muay Thai is a form of kickboxing. Fighters are always on the offence, making it an incredibly exciting show. Younger fighters, some just 12 years old, start off the day, progressing to the advanced fighters. The sheer power and intensity of the fights are guaranteed to astound audiences from across the world. The later fights, in particular, are a treat to watch, and the various techniques on display are bound to take your breath away!
Know Before You Go
- Photography and video recording of the show are prohibited.
- Infants under the age of 1 need not purchase a ticket.
- The ticket will be cancelled automatically in the case that you do not show up at the stadium on time.
- Please note that boxing is a violent sport, and bringing children is not advised.
Availability & Timings
The match timings are typically between 9 PM and 11:30 PM. The exact timings, however, may vary and will be specified on the show day.
- You will receive your Bangla Boxing Stadium Ticket with Transfers mobile voucher in your email shortly. Please display this voucher on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
Bangla Boxing Stadium, 198/4 Ratuthit Rd, Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket 83150
The Bangla Boxing Stadium Ticket with Transfers ticket is valid only for the date and time of the booking.