Sintra's Pena Palace, Cabo da Roca, Cascais & Estoril from Lisbon
Escape the hustle and bustle of Lisbon and go on a full-day trip to some of Portugal’s most romantic destinations. Visit the beautiful Pena Palace, enjoy a drive past the Cascais and Cabo da Roca, and get fantastic views of the Portuguese countryside along the way!
- Journey to the top of the Sintra Mountains to see the Pena Palace and admire its multi-colored towers.
- Tour the palace and learn fascinating insights about Portuguese history from your expert guide.
- Get some time to explore Sintra’s bohemian streets and take photographs.
- Enjoy picturesque views of the Atlantic coast and the Portuguese countryside from your comfortable coach.
- Visit the Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point of Portugal and Europe.
- Personalise the tour by choosing your preferred language.
- Expert guide
- Entrance to Pena Palace
- Food and beverages
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
With its fairytale castles, dewy forests and exotic gardens, Sintra is an absolute must-visit when in Portugal. To start off your day trip to this charming old town, meet your guide in central Lisbon and catch the luxury air-conditioned bus. Buckle up and enjoy stunning views of the Portuguese countryside as you make your way towards Pena Palace. Set atop the Sintra Mountains, the palace could pass off as straight out of a fairytale book. The palace was designed by Portugal’s King Fernando II and reflects 19th-century Romanesque Revival architecture. Explore the palace as your expert guide gives you insight into all that you see.
Take a stroll through the charming streets of Sintra. Once you’ve spent some time here, you will be driving to the westernmost point of Europe, Cabo da Roca. Marvel at the picturebook-like ocean views alongside the lighthouse. Along the way, make a pitstop at Boca do Inferno, otherwise known as Hell's Mouth, a dramatic lookout point known for its crashing seawater. Towards the end of your journey, you drive past Estoril’s sandy beaches, back to central Lisbon.
know before you go
know before you go
- This tour is not entirely wheelchair accessible.
- Since there is plenty of walking involved, make sure you wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Carry a warm jacket, as Sintra has a cold climate.
- Please note that due to Covid-19 constraints the language of the tour will be confirmed on the day of your visit and is subject to availability.
- Boca do Inferno
- Cabo da Roca
- Sintra (Pena Palace)
Ages 5yrs and below go free. Ages 6-10yrs enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Meet your tour guide at Cityrama Gray Line (Alameda Edgar Cardoso, 1070-051 Lisboa, Portugal)
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Cityrama Gray Line
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- Nearest metro station is ‘Marquês de Pombal’, which is directly opposite the meeting point
- Use the Yellow Line (Linha Amarela) or the Blue Line (Linha Azul) to get here
- The nearest bus stop is ‘Marquês de Pombal’
- Catch bus #727 or 744 to get here
This ticket is valid on the date selected during checkout