Super Saver - Day Trip to Dracula's Castle & Peles Castle
Experience Transylvania's unique charm with a visit to Peles Castle, Bran Castle, and a guided walking tour through the lovely city of Brasov!
- Go on a journey steeped in mystery, myth, and folklore, from Bucharest to Transylvania.
- With round-trip hotel transportation, you don't have to worry about the logistics.
- Ask your burning questions about Romanian history and culture to your tour guide.
- Visit Peles Castle in Sinaia, the former residence of the Romanian royal family.
- Check out the legendary Bran Castle, otherwise known as 'Dracula's Castle'.
- Enjoy a fun walking tour of Brasov that lets you experience medieval Romanian culture and history first-hand.
- Expert English, Spanish, or Italian-speaking guide
- Earphones to hear your guide clearly
- Pick up from hotel/accommodation in Bucharest
- Round trip transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with Wi-Fi on board
- Walking tour in the historical center of the medieval city of Brasov: The Black Church, The Council Square, The Old Walls of the fortress
- Free time in Brasov
- Entrance tickets (Peles Castle approx. 6 euro; Dracula's Castle approx. 8 euro - can be purchased from the guide)
- Photography and video fees (applicable at the Peles castle only)
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
A trip from Bucharest to Transylvania is nothing short of breathtaking. Expect beautiful mountain landscapes, gothic architecture, and charming medieval villages all along the way. Your first stop is in the region of Valahia where you will see Peles Castle. Located in Sinaia, “The Pearl of the Carpathians,” this former home of the Romanian royal family is a sight to behold, thanks to its stunning turrets and intricate details, as well as for its unbelievable views across the mountains.
From here, make your way towards Bran Castle, where the legend of Count Dracula is kept alive all year round. Built in the 13th century, Bran Castle is a mysterious hilltop fortress, and one of the most famous landmarks in Romania. It is said to have belonged to Vlad the Impaler, the inspiration behind Bram Stoker's iconic fictional character, Count Dracula. Both Vlad the Impaler and Count Dracula are steeped in mystery and myth, and your guide will delight in explaining the origin of both.
Next, head over to Brasov for a fun guided walking tour around a gorgeous medieval city that is surrounded by the towering Carpathian Mountains. Explore the historical center of this gem, including the Black Church, the Council Square, and the Old Walls. You will have free time to explore, shop, and dine, too.
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- Spanish-Guided Tour
- Italian-Guided Tour
- Starting from Oct 25, 2021, for anyone aged 13 and above, entry to the venues will only be permitted if a green pass is shown. Proof of vaccination or an RT-PCR test not older than 72 hours or a quick COVID-19 test not older than 24 hours will do. Children up to 12 years of age don't need to show a green pass but to enter the venue, they have to be accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult.
Daily at 8 AM.
Children aged 4-7, youths aged 8-25, as well as senior citizens aged 65+, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- While booking, please provide the name of your hotel.
- If your hotel is not in the pickup zone, you will be provided with the nearest pickup location.
- On the day of your tour, please arrive at your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of your hotel.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.