Skip the Line - Peggy Guggenheim Museum
Peruse through the works of avant-garde Italian, European and American artists, hosted at Peggy Guggenheim’s former home!
- Don’t miss out on exploring one of Europe’s most respected modern art museums
- Skip past ticketing queues and head right into the museum for a dose of artistic wonder
- Admire the works of revered 20th-century artists like Picasso, Magritte, and Pollock
- This ticket gives you access to both temporary and permanent collections
- Stroll through the sculpture garden, peppered with works by Arp, Ono, Richier, and more
The Peggy Guggenheim Collection is undoubtedly one of the most significant museums that house European and American art of the 20th century! Located in Peggy Guggenheim’s former home, Palazzo Venier dei Leoni (on Venice’s Grand Canal), there is much to be amazed by. Waltz through Peggy Guggenheim’s personal collection, including masterpieces from the Hannelore B. and Rudolph B. Schulhof Collection, multiple temporary exhibitions, and a dedicated sculpture garden.
Skip-the-line right into the museum and begin sifting through the works of modern art by Picasso, Pollock, Calder, and Dalí! Gasp at the artists’ portrayal of various art forms, like Cubism, Surrealism, and Abstract Expressionism. Don’t forget to check out the Patsy R. and Raymond D. Nasher Sculpture Garden for a deeper look at the works of Arp, Duchamp-Villon, Fazzini, Giacometti, Holzer, Minguzzi, Mirko, Merz, Moore, Ono and Richier!
- Skip-the-line access to the Peggy Guggenheim Museum Collection
- Access to temporary & permanent exhibitions
- Guided tour
Know Before You Go
- This museum is wheelchair accessible
- The Peggy Guggenheim Collection offers an innovative accessibility program to visitors who are visually impaired or with limited vision
Fri-Mon from 10:00 AM- 6:00 PM
Students aged 18-26yrs and below and senior citizens aged 65yrs and above enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
Strict Cancellation Policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: the Peggy Guggenheim Museum Collection
- Address: Dorsoduro, 701-704, 30123 Venezia VE, Italy
- The Peggy Guggenheim Collection is between the Accademia and Church of Santa Maria della Salute
The closest ferry terminal is Accademia, a 2-minute walk to the museum
This ticket is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase