Warner Bros Park Madrid: Skip the Line Ticket
Skip the long lines at the entrance and spend a fun family day out at the Parque Warner Madrid!
- With skip-the-line tickets, you get to save time and enjoy rides, street shows, and Hollywood glamor
- Feel the thrill of going on roller coasters based on classic characters
- Those with milder dispositions can ride the Scooby-Doo Teacups
- See live shows featuring Looney Tunes characters or Wild West shootouts, and your favorite superheroes battling supervillains
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets
- Skip the line at the attractions
- Food and drinks
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 5 days before the schedule.
Fight the best known baddies in the DC universe, travel from Hollywood to the Wild West or make friends with Scooby Doo and the gang - the Warner Bros Park in Madrid lets you relive your favorite childhood moments! The park is divided into 5 themed areas. Cartoon Village honors the best characters from the Looney Tunes. Whether it's to join the Road Runner Bip Bip tour here (will the Coyote finally be successful?), or the Yabba-Dabba-Doo Driving School, there's plenty to explore for kids and adults alike.
The brave at heart can attempt Arkham Asylum in DC Super Heroes World - simply get on the wagon and have an adventure with Batman™. Spoiler alert: it includes five reversals, a fall from 31 meters high, and a top speed of 83 km/h! Stunt Fall in Movie World Studios is similarly exciting. Imagine simulating an action scene with six intense loops! The most unnerving fact about it is the boomerang effect it causes, because it runs its normal course and then in goes in the reverse direction! At Hollywood Boulevard, take a selfie with Marilyn Monroe or visit the Chinese Theater, an exact replica of the Californian Grauman's Chinese Theater.
The Old West Territory is where you can don your Texan hat, and get on the Coaster-Express, the longest wooden roller coaster in Europe! Once you're done with all the themed areas, head to Warner Beach, a water park adjacent to Warner Park, where you'll be sure to run into all your favorite characters for a day full of splashing fun.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- 1-Day Ticket
- 2-Day Ticket
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- The park will operate in limited capacity. Maintain social distancing of at least 2 meters
- Disinfectation and sanitation protocols will be increased. Hand sanitizer stations are displayed all over the park. Please use them and keep washing your hands frequently
- Refrain from coming to the park if you have symptoms (fever, cough, difficult breathing etc)
- Use cashless payment options such as card or contactless alternatives whenever possible
- Follow all safety instructions such as PA announcements, signs or floor markers throughout the park
- The use of face masks is mandatory while in the park. If you are at Parque Warner Beach, face masks are recommended, except for when you are swimming or going to and from an attraction
- Should you feel unwell during your visit, with symptoms compatible with Covid-19, please avoid contact with other guests and seek for medical attention Please wear your mouth-nose protection
- If you begin to sneeze or cough for whatever reason, please do it in your elbow, not in your hands
Children who are 100cm to 140cm tall, as well as seniors aged 60yrs and above enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the park
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Warner Park Madrid
- Address: Carretera A-4, Salida 22, 28330 San Martín de la Vega, Madrid
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- By Train: Get on the train at any point in the Cercanías de Madrid and get off at the Pinto stop (line C-3). There you can take bus 413 from "La Veloz" that will leave you at the door of Parque Warner
- By Bus: Take the bus line 412 from "La Veloz" at the Villaverde Bajo interchange. You can also take the bus from the Méndez Álvaro South Station
- By Car: Take the A-4 road, exit 22, and follow the signs
This ticket is valid for 1 or 2 days from the date selected during checkout (depending upon the option chosen)