Maru Koala and Animal Park Tickets
Revel in a full-day visit to family-run Maru Koala and Animal Park, as you hand-feed kangaroos and capture some memorable photographs with koalas!
- Get a chance to see some of Australia’s most exotic wildlife, such as dingoes, emus, Tasmanian devils, wallabies, koalas, and wombats!
- Enjoy a game of golf, on the 18-hole mini-golf course at the park.
- For families with young children and animal lovers, this is the perfect way to spend a day!
- Savor some fine Australian cuisine at the Homestead Bistro.
- Catch numerous insightful talks on some of Australia’s unique animal species!
- Admission into Maru Koala and Animal Park
- Access to daily keeper talks & presentations
- Kangaroo food
- Food & drinks
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
A family-run attraction that is home to kangaroos, crocodiles, wombats, koalas, Tasmanian devils are more, Maru Koala and Animal Park is a must-visit for animal and nature lovers. You can get up close to native Australian wildlife, and even get a chance to feed kangaroos, koalas, and wallabies. The park also hosts numerous presentations and shows on each of these species, which will give you much deeper insight into Australia’s unique wildlife.
The park also includes a mini-golf course with 18 holes. The golf course will navigate you through the various Australian landscapes ranging from outbacks to bush and beaches. Once you have put your way to victory and spent some time with the wildlife, you can enjoy a scrumptious lunch or breakfast at the Homestead Bistro.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Click here for the park’s map.
- The tour is fully wheelchair accessible.
- It is recommended that you wear casual flat footwear since there will be a fair bit of walking.
- Food & drinks are available to purchase at the venue.
- Mon - Fri: 10 AM - 5 PM
- Sat, Sun & Public holidays: 9:30 AM - 5 PM
- Last entry at 4 PM
- Children aged 4-15yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Maru Koala and Animal Park.
- Address: 1650 Bass Hwy, Grantville VIC 3984, Australia.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.