Mont St. Michel Full Day Guided Tour in Paris
Enjoy a guided tour of Mont St. Michel on this day trip from Paris, a walking tour of the medieval village and admission to the Abbey!
- Sign on for a day of sightseeing and adventure at one of France's most iconic Islands, Mont St. Michel
- Enjoy hassle-free transport on air-conditioned buses and the services of an expert tour guide
- Start your tour at the island's Benedictine Abbey and admire its many rooms spread across three floors
- Gasp at the superb cloisters and walk past the newly remodeled central garden
- Check out the refractory where monks used to sit down together for their meals
- Head out to a unique vantage point at the top of the mont and soak in unmatched views of the bay from here
- Choose between English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, and Chinese guided tours
- Expert tour guide
- Round-trip transport to Mont St. Michel from Paris
- Admission into the Abbey
- Hotel transfers
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Step onboard a luxury air-conditioned bus and begin the journey to Mont St. Michel. Sit back, relax, and enjoy stunning views of the picturesque French countryside.
You will board a shuttle bus and go to the edge of Mont St. Michel, where you will begin your walking tour through the beautiful streets of the historical city. Enjoy a guided tour of the Abbey, a magnificent gothic-style building that dates back to the 8th century, and learn about the history of the building and the daily life of the monks who used to live there. Explore the different rooms of the Abbey, spread over three floors, including superb cloisters, multiple galleries supported by endless rows of columns, and an impressive refectory, where monks used to gather for their silent meals.
After your visit to the Abbey, your guide will take you to a viewpoint where you can soak up stunning views of the bay from the top of the Mont. Round off your Mont St. Michel experience with free time to explore the medieval village at your own leisure.
know before you go
Daily from 7:15am - 9:15pm
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- English Guided Tour
- Spanish Guided Tour
- Italian Guided Tour
- Portuguese Guided Tour
- Chinese Guided Tour
Infants aged 2 and under can go for free. Children aged 3-11 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
Since exploring Mont St. Michel involves a considerable amount of walking, comfortable walking shoes are recommended. Warm clothing and shoes are recommended in the months of winter
Clients with reduced mobility can find the walk up to the Abbey challenging. Unfortunately, this experience is not wheelchair accessible
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced-priced tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- Meet your guide at Hotel Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel.
- Address: 18 Avenue De Suffren, 22 Rue Jean Rey Entrée Au, 75015 Paris.
- Your guide will be holding a Paris City Vision sign outside the hotel.
The nearest public transport options are:
- RER C: Champs de Mars - Eiffel Tower
- Bus 82: Champ de Mars - Suffren
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.