Champagne Tour from Paris
- Full day excursion with a driver-guide to the Champagne region from Paris by minibus
- Visit Reims's superb Gothic cathedral, where the Kings of France were once crowned
- See how wine is made and learn about the key steps in the process involved in the production of Champagne
- Lunch at Epernay with drinks included
- Visit the world renowned Moet et Chandon cellar, with a Champagne tasting
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Professional tour guide
- Tour of Reims Cathedral
- Admission to the wine-making display and taste a glass of Champagne
- Lunch in Epernay (drinks included)
- Visit the Moet et Chandon Champagne house followed by a tasting
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Head out on a full-day excursion to the Reims region, famous for the production of Champagne. Your excursion will include the opportunity to visit the magnificent Reims Cathedral, site of the coronation of the Kings of France, to learn about wine-making at a small winegrower's, lunch in Reims, and a tour of the Moet et Chandon Champagne house cellars followed by a tasting. On the way to Reims, you will learn about the wonderful Notre Dame cathedral - a Gothic masterpiece and site of the coronations of the Kings of France.
Discover the mountain of Reims and stop to take a picture and learn about wine-making in the region. Enjoy the breath-taking views from almost 790 feet up looking out over the vineyards and admire the bell towers of as many as 45 different villages! You will then head to Epernay to enjoy a guided visit of the Moet et Chandon house. Discover the Champagne history and experience a really nice tasting in an amazing setting.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
- It is cool in the cellars, please bring warm clothing (50 degrees Fahrenheit all year long)
- You will have the opportunity to purchase Champagne and other tasting accessories