Big Bus Paris Day Tour & Skip the Line Louvre Entrance
- A chance to discover Paris on a bus that departs every 15 - 30 minutes, taking you across two distinct routes with over 10 stops
- Exercise complete control over your itinerary by hopping on and off at any stop you wish to explore further
- Get skip the line tickets to Paris’ worshipped Louvre Museum, and gasp at famous artworks like the Mona Lisa, the Coronation of Napoleon, the Marriage at Cana and Winged Victory at Samothrace, and more
- Enjoy free wifi onboard, along with picturesque views of the marvelous Parisian panorama from the open-topped decks of the bus
- Familiarise yourself with Paris with an audio guide available in 10 languages
- Explore iconic monuments like the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Arc de Triumph, and unparalleled museums like the Louvre
- Choose to include a calming cruise down the peaceful waters of Seine river and bask in the charm of riverside Paris
- Click here for detailed route map and boarding points
- Louvre Museum Skip the Line Ticket
- 1/2 Day Hop-on-Hop-off Sightseeing Bus Pass
- Bateaux Parisiens Seine River Sightseeing Cruise (optional)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Audio Guide
- Guided Tour
- Hotel transfers
- Additional Gratuities
Children aged 3 - 12 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets.
In the next step of your booking, choose the desired variant to the ticket:
- 1 Day Pass & Louvre Museum Entrance
- 2 Days Pass & Louvre Museum Entrance
- 2 Days Pass & Louvre Museum Entrance & River Cruise
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
why you should get on board?
A trip to Paris is simply incomplete without visiting the Louvre. Your tickets grant priority access to the Louvre, allowing you to explore its massive collection without wasting any time! The Louvre has over 35,000 artworks on display spanning over 7000 years. Ranging from Egyptian artifacts that are 4,000 years old to modern artworks by Oriental artists, the Louvre is the honorary mediator of our artistic heritage. You get to explore all this and more before hopping aboard a sightseeing bus which will introduce you to the best in the city. You may hop on and hop off at any of the stops which are spread across the center and Montmartre district. Stroll through the romantic streets of Paris, and discover the leading districts of the city like never before with this ticket.
Bateaux Parisiens Seine River Sightseeing Cruise (Optional)
Make your way to the Port de la Bourdonnais, located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, and embark on a relaxing one-hour cruise along the Seine River. Pass by the city’s landmarks including Assemblee Nationale, Musee d'Orsay, Institut de France, Pantheon, Cite de la Mode, Hotel de Ville, Notre Dame, Conciergerie, and more. Further, enjoy entertaining and informative commentary via handheld audio headsets that you can tune in and out of at your discretion over the course of your 1-hour cruise
know before you go
Click here for detailed route map and boarding points
- Popular stops on the route are the Louvre, the Invalides, Notre-Dame de Paris, and the Eiffel Tower
- Frequency: Every 5 minutes in the summer and every 15 minutes in the winter
- First Departure: 9:15 AM from the Big Bus Agency at 11 avenue de l'Opéra (stop no. 4)
- Last Departure: 4:30 PM from the Louvre-Pont des Arts (stop no. 5)
- Tour Duration: 2 hrs 20 min
- Popular stops on the route are Parisian cabaret, Moulin Rouge, Sacré Cœur basilica, and more
- Frequency: Every 30 minutes
- First Departure: 9:30 AM from the Gare du Nord (stop no. 11)
- Last Departure: 5:30 PM from the Louvre-Pyramide (stop no. 4)
- Tour Duration: 1 hr 10 min
- Open every day, except on Tuesday and holidays such as Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, International Workers Day (May 1) and End of the Second World War day (May 8)
- On Monday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday; the museum is open from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM. On Wednesday and Friday, the museum is open from 9:00 AM - 9:45 PM
Seine River Cruise
- Choose any departure time from 10 AM - 10:30 PM. There are no departures at 1:00 PM and 7:30 PM
- Frequency: April to September, cruises depart every 30 minutes. October to March, cruises depart every 1 hour
- Cruise Duration: 1 hr
- Boarding Point: Port de la Bourdonnais, Pier 3
- Please note that the priority access to both the Louvre Museum is subject to security procedures, such as the Vigipirate plan, wherein the security control or an unforeseen crowd may slow down your entry.
- Please note the Louvre entrance ticket is time-stamped, you will have to be on time in order to enter the museum. The museum sets the time for the Louvre visit.
- The Leonardo da Vinci exhibition is not included.
- The Big Bus pass is valid for one or two consecutive days. This pass can be redeemed directly on the bus. The day you redeem it counts as the first day of use of the pass.
- Big Bus is wheelchair accessible
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase.
- Your tour will start with the Louvre Museum. To collect your Louvre priority-access ticket, make your way to the meeting point.
- Display the voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID for age verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive at the meeting point 30 minutes before departure to avoid any delays.
- The meeting point is - Paris City Vision Agency, 2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris.
- Your mobile vouchers for both Big Bus Day Tours and the Bateaux Parisiens Seine River Cruise must be displayed at both attractions to be granted access.
- The 1 or 2-day Big Bus Paris Pass can be collected at any one of the designated stops upon presentation of the voucher to the driver, at any time according to the bus passage times.
- You can board the cruise from - Port de la Bourdonnais, Pier 3.
Getting to the Meeting Point
- The best way to reach the Paris City Vision office is by metro. Take the M1 and get off at Tuileries, or take the M7 or M13 and get off at Pyramides.
- It is a 3-4 minute walk from both stations.
- Your tickets for the Louvre Museum is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.
- Big Bus Day Tour: Since the time of redemption, either 1 or 2 days, depending on the option selected at checkout.
- Bateaux Parisiens Seine River Sightseeing Cruise: 6 months