Paradis Latin Show
- Duration - 4 hours approx.
- Price inclusive of all fees
- Moderate Cancellation Policy
Enjoy a fabulous show at one of Paris's most famous cabaret houses, Le Paradis Latin. Built by Gustave Eiffel, this national landmark is home to the hit show Paradis à la Folie, a Champagne cocktail of joy and frivolity.
Tucked away in the historic left bank of Paris, Paradis à la Folie is interactive French Cabaret at its best. The show features original music, stunning costumes, and dance routines that are sure to take your breath away.
Whether you are in Paris for a romantic weekend, a short vacation, or to entertain clients after an important meeting, this is the show for you.
What to Expect
- Admission to a French Cabaret at the Paradis Latin - the oldest traditional French cabaret in Paris
- Enjoy the show in the company of beautiful girls presenting this traditional dance
- Be amazed at a dazzling display of colour and dance by the beautiful ladies of Paradis Latin
- Spend a wonderful afternoon experiencing the world of fantastically produced French Cabaret
- Witness the dancers perform their art in wonderful costumes made of feathers, rhinestones, and sequins
- This show is a must-watch for anyone on the quest for a complete French experience
You will get an email confirmation within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
- Guests should not be wearing shorts, sport pants or tennis shoes