Paradis Latin Luncheon Show
- Admission tickets
- 1/2 bottle of Mineral Water
- 1/2 bottle of Bordeaux Wine
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Duration - 3 hours approx.
- Price inclusive of all fees
- Moderate Cancellation Policy
Enjoy a fabulous show at one of Paris's most famous cabaret houses, Le Paradis Latin. Built by Gustave Eiffel, this national landmark is home to the hit show Paradis à la Folie, a Champagne cocktail of joy and frivolity.
Tucked away in the historic left bank of Paris, Paradis à la Folie is interactive French Cabaret at its best. The show features original music, stunning costumes and dance routines that are sure to take your breath away. Accompanying the show will be a wonderfully French luncheon menu.
Whether you are in Paris for a romantic weekend, a short vacation, or to entertain clients after an important meeting, this is the show for you.
What to Expect
- Admission to a French Cabaret at the Paradis Latin - the oldest traditional French cabaret in Paris
- Enjoy the show with a scrumptious French meal prepared by some of the best French chefs
- Be amazed at a dazzling display of colour and dance by the beautiful ladies of Paradis Latin
- Aperitif Paradis Latin
- Salmon sliced and smoked over beechwood
- Minced Veal, petite forestière
- Assiette de fromages (A plate of French cheese)
- Opéra Latin
- 1/2 Bottle of Mineral Water
- 1/2 bottle of Bordeaux wine
You will get an email confirmation within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
- Guests should not be wearing shorts, sport pants or tennis shoes