New Years Special: Paradis Latin - Dinner & Show
- Admission tickets
- Three-course dinner
- 1/2 bottle of Bordeaux Wine
- 1/4 bottle of champagne
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
- New Year's Eve special show with a gala dinner menu
- 9 PM Gastronomic Gala Dinner
- Midnight Show
- 1.30 AM Soiree Dancing
- 4 AM Breakfast
- Champagne throughout the evening
- Click here to see the full menu
Enjoy a fabulous dinner and show at one of Paris's most famous cabaret houses, Le Paradis Latin. Built by Gustave Eiffel, this national landmark is home to the hit show Paradis à la Folie, a champagne cocktail of joy and frivolity.
Tucked away in the historic left bank of Paris, Paradis à la Folie is an interactive French Cabaret at its best. The show features original music, stunning costumes, and dance routines that are sure to take your breath away. You will be treated to a three-course fine dining experience worthy of the French capital, followed by Paradis à la Folie.
What to Expect
- Admission to a French Cabaret at the Paradis Latin - the oldest traditional French cabaret in Paris
- Enjoy the show with champagne and dinner prepared by some of the best French chefs
- Be amazed at a dazzling display of color and dance by the beautiful ladies of Paradis Latin
- Be prepared to be invited to the stage to dance under the lights
- New year’s eve amuse-bouche, scallops, and caviar coulis
- Semi cooked Foie gras with the salt of Guérande, tea jelly, bitter orange dressing
- Velouté Jerusalem Artichoke-truffles
- Roasted veal saddle, black truffle mash potatoes, jus of mushrooms
- Mineral water, champagne, wine and breakfast
You will get an email confirmation within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.