Haymarket Riot & Brewery Running Tour
- Run past Chicago landmarks like the Willis Tower, Union Station and Old St. Patrick's Cathedral
- Visit the memorial site of the 1886 Haymarket Riot, which stirred labor movements.
- Enjoy a cold Pilsner Beer at the end of this run
- Bottled Water
- Tour Guide
- One Speakerswagon® Pilsner Beer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
A new spin on sightseeing - explore the city on foot with this running tour. Run past the architecturally astounding and iconic landmarks of Chicago, ending your run with a cool refreshing stop at Haymarket Pub and Brewery.
Your booking confirmation will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone at the venue.
This tour is not recommended for participant with younger children who run at a slow pace
Please mention your running pace, emergency contact details, name of Hotel and all persons' names and email IDs at checkout