Alcudia Guided Excursion with Picnic
Walk through the local market, the old town, along the old city walls, past the Mediterannean coast, and more on this comprehensive walking tour in Alcudia.
- Sign up for this guided excursion through the curiosities and intrigues of Alcudia.
- Visit one of Alcudia's local markets and walk the bustling streets, picking up local produce if you like.
- Head to Alcudia's main square, onto the town hall and famous church, Church of St. Jaume.
- Stroll along the impressive city walls and capture remarkable views of the countryside.
- You'll pass by the Mediterranean coast next. Drink in views of Pollensa Bay, Formentor, and its cape.
- A small picnic awaits you afterward, flavored with local ingredients and paired with a glass of local wine.
- Expert tour guide
- Small picnic with drink
- Additional gratutities
- Get a full refund on canceling this ticket more than a week before the schedule.
- If you cancel 7-3 days before the schedule, 15% of the total amount will be deducted.
- For cancellations made 48-24 hours before the schedule, 50% of the total amount will be deducted.
- Cancellations made 24 hours before the schedule will not be refunded.
- No show: no restitution.
Your tour begins on the vivacious streets of Alcudia's local markets. Your guide will lead the way, expertly cutting through lanes while sharing curiosities of the culture. Buy something from the stalls to take home with you as keepsake. You'll then continue to the main square of Alcudia, to the town hall, and onto the church. Walk on the city walls while soaking up remarkable views of the countryside. Take the serene route along the Mediterranean coast next, bordering the sea. Enjoy views of Pollensa Bay, Formentor and its cape, a cove, and an old stone mill. You'll stop for a small picnic with local ingredients and a glass of local wine. You'll be heading back to town post-lunch, along a charming rural back road where you'll run into Vinticinc, the friendly donkey, and feed him a few carrots.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- A safe distance of one meter will always be maintained between clients.
- Travelers are required to bring and wear their own masks, and won’t be allowed on board without one.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service for travelers and staff.
- All staff operating the service will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Transportation vehicles will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The maximum capacity will be reduced according to current local rules.
- All gear and equipment used in the activity will be sanitized between use.
- It is not necessary to print your voucher. Simply display the same on your phone.
- New restrictions in the Balearic Islands do not allow the sale of alcoholic beverages onboard.
- The walking tour of Alcudia has a total of 5 km. It is an easy walk on flat roads.
- We recommend you bring along water and your camera. Dress for the weather. We recommend comfortable walking shoes.
Infants aged 2 and below enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide in front of Church of St. Jaume.
- Address: Plaça de Jaume Ques, 07400 Alcúdia, Illes Balears, Spain.
- The closest bus stop is Av. Príncep d'Espanya, a 3-min walk to the church.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.