New York By Night with One World Observation Center
- Entry to the 102nd floor of One World Trade Center to enjoy amazing night views
- Walk from Brooklyn to Manhattan along the Fulton Ferry landing
- Return to Manhattan through SoHo and visit the amazing bars in meatpacking district
- Finish the tour at Highline Park
- Guide services
- Entrance to One world observation center
- Food and Beverages
A glimpse into the New York nightlife from the tallest building in the western hemisphere! Rise up to the 102nd floor of the One World Trade center and enjoy panoramic views of the brightly lit up New York skyline.
The aerial view is followed by a walk through the 9/11 park before heading over to Brooklyn for a walk along the Fulton Ferry landing. The illuminated Brooklyn and Manhattan bridges are a sight to savor! Local New Yorkers will guide you throughout and give interesting trivia.
Finish off this night tour in Manhattan through SoHo and the famous meatpacking district. Finally, enjoy amazing views of the Hudson from the newly constructed Highline Park.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.