The Spirit of Melbourne Dinner Cruise
Savor an exquisite four-course meal aboard a luxurious boat as you cruise down the Yarra River.
- Enjoy a romantic four-course dinner as you drift serenely on the Yarra River.
- Admire the breathtakingly lit-up city of Melbourne after dark.
- Pick from a wide range of beverage and food options (including vegetarian cuisine).
- Keep an eye out for iconic attractions such as Eureka Skydeck and Crown Casino.
- Dinner cruise
- 4-course meal with drinks
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 168 hours before the schedule.
The city of Melbourne comes to life in all its cosmopolitan glory as the sun slips below the horizon. You can board your boat between 7:15 PM and 7:30 PM at Southbank Promenade. Make yourself comfortable at one of the tables as the boat gently drifts into the night. The restaurant menu offers you a sizable number of options for food and drinks. The four-course meal also has several vegetarian options.
The cruise is absolutely perfect for those looking for a romantic evening. Gaze at the wonderfully lit skyscrapers of the city as you leave behind Southbank Promenade. The charming smaller cafes and shops along the river are also a sight to behold. Regardless of whether you are celebrating your anniversary or coming here for a first date, watching the lights of Melbourne glistening on the Yarra River as you savor a sumptuous meal is a delightful and memorable experience.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Thu, Fri, Sat - 7:15 PM to 10:30 PM (Boarding closes at 7:30 PM)
3 hours (approximate)
- Please arrive at the pick-up point at least 20 minutes before the departure time.
- The ferry service will also be available on public holidays.
- If you have booked your tickets online, you will have to show evidence of your booking upon arrival.
- Boarding closes at 7:30 PM sharp. No guests will be allowed on the boat after this point.
- All special dietary requirements should be specified before the tour date.
- Appropriate ID proof is required for concessions and discounts for children. This can include senior citizen cards, hostel cards, and full-time student cards.
Dinner with Drinks
- 4-course meal with chicken, beef, salmon, lamb, and vegetarian main course options
- Drinks: Wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, and juice
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your cruise to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Your cruise departs from Southgate, Southbank Promenade BERTH 2.
- This is located near the Langham Hotel rivers edge.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.