Fuerteventura Odyssee: 3 Activities
An all-encompassing excursion on the great Odyssee 3 promises a 5-star cruising experience on the sparkling coasts of Fuerteventura.
- Enjoy an unforgettable cruising experience on this remarkable Odyssee 3 excursion in Fuerteventura!
- Accompanied by a full crew on board, your every need will be taken care of.
- Sail along the Fuerteventura coasts and watch the rich landscapes of Fuerteventura take form.
- Spot the friendly residents of the Jandía Natural Park, including fish, turtles, dolphins, or even whales.
- The Odyssee 3 has an exclusive underwater viewing area for optimal spotting.
- Spend your time swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, fast boat riding, or sunbathing: it's all up to you.
- Tuck into a scrumptious Canarian lunch with cocktails, a great way to sample the local cuisine of Fuerteventura.
- Expert host
- Comfortable cruise on Odyssee 3
- Range of water activities
- Delicious Canarian lunch with cocktails
- Hotel transfers
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Odyssee 3 excursion promises an exciting adventure on the sparkling coasts of Fuerteventura. Enjoy a warm welcome at the pier and set sail in a remarkable fashion. Sail along Fuerteventura's stunning beaches while listening to good music and enjoying the sight of the rich landscapes. Spot a host of fish, turtles, dolphins, or even whales while you float in the middle of the Jandía Natural Park. Head over to the underwater viewing area for closer views of the marine animals. Odyssee 3 is, after all, one of the few boats on the island with a blue flag, authorized to do whale watching!
Partake in your choice of water activities: swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, and more. Take a ride on one of our fast boats if speed is your thing, or sunbathe on the sun-kissed decks of the boat: the choice is entirely yours. When you start feeling hungry, head inside for a delicious Canarian lunch, accompanied by exclusive cocktails. Before your tour ends, you'll experience a unique moment with the seagulls of Fuerteventura: watch them fly up above you, so close you can feel the wind off their wings! Before you know it, you'll be heading back to where you started and calling it a day.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Don't forget to bring along your swimsuit and flip flops.
- If there are unfavorable weather conditions, the excursions are canceled for safety reasons. In this case we always contact our clients to change their excursion for another day.
- Paddle surf
- Show with Las Gaviotas
- Grilled chicken breast with salad
- Wrinkled potatoes with mojo sauce & bread
- Drinks: open bar, beer, soft drinks, water, sangria
- Infants 2yrs and below go free. Ages 3-12yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Fuerteventura Full Experience.
- Address: 35625 Morro Jable, Las Palmas, Spain.
- The closest ferry terminal is Morro Jable, a 5-min walk to the redemption point.
- Ferry Fred. Olsen Express will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.